ive been taking singing seriously now but how do u improve your voice with out taking lessons should i just sing and it will get better over time
basically. just try harder things. thats what I did and now I can sing some things.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by longhorntex6
ive been taking singing seriously now but how do u improve your voice with out taking lessons should i just sing and it will get better over time
When a lot of people get serious, they take lessons.

Anyways, practice.
Well, it will certainly help. Why don't you want lessons? If money's an issue or something, I'm sure there are lessons and exercises on YouTube that you could use as well.
XIAOXI
Know your range.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Learn how to sing with your diaphragm. Breath is key. Then try to drop your jaw, lift your soft palette when hitting higher notes. Warm up everytime you sing. Start and end your warm ups with high notes. Don't start with low notes because your vocal cords will not be a ready for higher stuff. Don't start with really high **** either. Finally try to sing in falsetto and them stay in falsetto and go as low as you can go. That will help you get smooth transitions between upper register singing and falsetto. Lastly stop being a loser and get lessons. Make sure you prob your teachers to make sure they are well qualified.