Ok... so i pre ordered the album and nowits november 23 and i still dont have it... how do i get it? I know i pre ordered it cuz i got the free single. WHat do i do?

*** I PRE ORDERED ON ITUNES***
Last edited by Slash5992 at Nov 23, 2008,
Pre-ordered just mean you bought it before it came out, not that it will get to your house before the release date.
Quote by Slash5992
Ok... so i pre ordered the album and nowits november 23 and i still dont have it... how do i get it? I know i pre ordered it cuz i got the free single. WHat do i do?

What you dont want to do is go to the store you preordered it from, and pick it up.
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
Go to Drpepper.com and get your free Dr. Pepper. Then forget about all of your troubles.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
1. Open iTuens
2. Log into your account
3. ?????
4. PROFIT!
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/Fuzzycows5157/canada.bmp[/IMG]
Quote by Bushinarin
Go to Drpepper.com and get your free Dr. Pepper. Then forget about all of your troubles.

This
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
1. Open iTuens
2. Log into your account
3. ?????
4. PROFIT!

Thanbk you so much for your help... lol but seriously. I dont know how to do it.
you're only delaying the inevitable disappointment of listening to the worst album of the year. and you probably don't have it because they may be using a different time zone.

Quote by crzywhiteboy
the cd ****in sucks ballz after 10 years.

yes, yes it does, when I heard the leak I thought they where just demos, then I got a prerelease copy and found out that it actually sounded like that...
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Ok... just to let you guys know... your all gonna think im retarded but... i have the entire elbum already. Ive heard everything on it. But i feel like an ass if i dont actually buy it. And its not bad at all. i love it. its just not gnr.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Pre-ordered just mean you bought it before it came out, not that it will get to your house before the release date.

itunes downloads it directly to your computer when you open the store