Page 1 of 2
me, my dad, and my friend were driving back home. we hit a blind corner, and a ups truck blocked the road, my dad tried to swerve but we hit it. now the car's totaled and I'm thankful everyones alive. I just thought I'd share this cause the crash is going through my head again and again.

and I know you don't care. I know your careometer or care cup or care container is empty.
Cool!
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
What can Brown do for you?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
k, koo
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
I care. My dad works for FedEx!
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
You should have worked out a series of equations to move the UPS truck to a different location.
I care.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
this is total win. UPS sucks. any postal service sucks. I have yet to find a postal service that works to my satisfaction.
Quote by Avedas
You should have worked out a series of equations to move the UPS truck to a different location.

how could I do that in the 3 seconds I saw it?

I'm not even good at math!
I was in a pretty nasty car crash a few years back, it's pretty scary. Write a song about it it will help you get over it and eventually you'll focus on the song and not the event... just don't play it for anyone cause god knows no one's care cup can handle that
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
That is when you speed up and then your time traveling device kicks in. You would have wound up in a different time that becomes fascinated by your horseless carriage.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
i got hit by a guy who ran a red light. i was following the law. guess who got a ticket. ME. for failing to yeild.. cause i was 18, and i look like a hoodlum to the police. they made sure to tell me if i was going a little bit slower i would have been smeared all over the street and they would be hosing me down the sewer in a few hours.
Quote by AvengedFoghat
who the hell is that?

Ugh! He's a former NASCAR driver who was sponsored by UPS. Did a bunch of commercials. Kinda tall, gray hair. lol
Reminds me when a guy pressed the acceleration too early while I was still crossing the street... I was lucky that I could still walk (barely) in the following seconds. You'll probably get over it, just give yourself some time.
was he wearing the funny shorts?

if so, ha! funny shorts!

if not, that sucks
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Ya. I hit a tree. Hit some black ice and slid right into it. It sucks, cuz you have the images, like freeze framed in your mind. I definately know how u feel.
good to hear yall are safe.
Life Sucks. Get over it.
My uncle is a UPS driver and he said he can't get it up anymore and his marriage is going to crumble now because of the incident..I hope you didn't destroy the mans marriage home wrecker. What state do you live in?

OH NO U DINNNNT

My Uncle lives in Grundy, VA. But drives all around the various counties.....

He lost his job (he was on probation for causing an accident 7 months ago)

He lost his license (probationary)

He is losing his marriage.

He lost his erection

YOU BASTAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by AvengedFoghat
sorry but the guy lived in my town so.....

I wasn't being serious man. Hope you guys are all alright and don't suffer from post-automotive wreck syndrome.

I knew a guy that lost the use of his legs 2 weeks after a bad mashup. Something to do with the vertebrae being slightly inflammed due to whiplash and the trauma severes the spinal cord. Take care.
Quote by AvengedFoghat
oh ok...

I was just messin around again. As far as I know that can't happen and there is no such thing as post auto wreck syndrome or whatever I said.

Seriously : I've been in car wrecks and they suck. Hope you're better now then when it happened.
Quote by AvengedFoghat
me, my dad, and my friend were driving back home. we hit a blind corner, and a ups truck blocked the road, my dad tried to swerve but we hit it. now the car's totaled and I'm thankful everyones alive. I just thought I'd share this cause the crash is going through my head again and again.

and I know you don't care. I know your careometer or care cup or care container is empty.

I've read in many forums that if a UPS driver gets into any type of accident that they get fired or demoted...
Quote by moody07747
I've read in many forums that if a UPS driver gets into any type of accident that they get fired or demoted...

haha if this is true, we should just drive around tapping every UPS truck and make a huge claim out of it and put UPS out of business.
My care-o-meter is empty. SOMEBODY FILL IT UP.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
i was driving on the highway last winter and it was during a pretty bad snow storm and my little hyundai accent lost control and i spun out and smashed into the guard rail and managed to regain control and keep going all before the car behind me caught up to me, very lucky, but my car got fukkedered
Quote by CoreysMonster
this is total win. UPS sucks. any postal service sucks. I have yet to find a postal service that works to my satisfaction.

try parcel force
Yeah i finally got round to all this, so, what shall i put here?

*insert hillarious ego boosting qoute here*

THE GAME
you just lost it
Page 1 of 2