Aight. This is going to sound weird but I need help. I like to wear mesh gym shorts alot. Problem is when I'm at school and I get a random boner or if my GF rubs me in the right way my erection shows very clearly through my shorts. Any tips to make it less visible?
Chop it off.
Rubber band to hold it against your balls.
Glue it down.
Tuck it in your waistband (be stealthy).
Get inflatable breasts to distract everyone away from your inflated penis.
Get real breasts.
Metal plate in your pants.
Have an erection all the time, so eventually people get used to it and don't notice it unless you point it out. That's what I do.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
fap insanely before school, it won't come up. Either that or hook your penis on your waist line, it won't show unless you have a massive penis like me
get a bigger shirt, and wear boxer briefs. They're hella comfortable, and help surpress a boner.
Quote by guitardude367
dont wear kids pants to try and show off your tiny penis perhaps...

This. A lot.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Quote by neojazzical
flaunt it

this
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Point it up and wear a baggy shirt that is long enough that it covers the penis tip (if it is emerging from the top of the shorts).

Just make sure no body lifts your shirt. That could be worse then seeing it thru fabric as they'll see an erect penis head poking out.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Point it up and wear a baggy shirt that is long enough that it covers the penis tip (if it is emerging from the top of the shorts).

Just make sure no body lifts your shirt. That could be worse then seeing it thru fabric as they'll see an erect penis head poking out.

That made me lol, that'd be embarassing as hell.
Quote by FortuneFaded
waistband is your friend

Excellent first point.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by scrambler_66
Chop it off.
Rubber band to hold it against your balls.
Glue it down.
Tuck it in your waistband (be stealthy).
Get inflatable breasts to distract everyone away from your inflated penis.
Get real breasts.
Metal plate in your pants.
Have an erection all the time, so eventually people get used to it and don't notice it unless you point it out. That's what I do.

omfg lol at every single onee
damn. why couldn't you have chubbs? you know, the half boner? oh and mummy doesn't send you to school to rub up in the hallway. jk.
[font="Arial Blackeat my asshole... far more tasteful than kissing someone's ass[/FONT"]
Just about every week there's a thread about erections. Gotta love the Pit.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Aight. This is going to sound weird but I need help. I like to wear mesh gym shorts alot. Problem is when I'm at school and I get a random boner or if my GF rubs me in the right way my erection shows very clearly through my shorts. Any tips to make it less visible?

Wear underwear

/thread
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Get a sex change.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

This thread is so full of win, I'm drowning.
Quote by inhatredofme
just punch yourself in the nuts, insta-boner"B"gone

i rofled hardcore
just now

its like a spell from harry potter if you say it really fast
Priapism is a disorder that prevents blood from leaving the penis. It is extremely dangerous and can lead to penile damage including gangrene and permanent impotence. If you have an erection that lasts more than four hours, you should immediately go the emergency room, no matter how embarrassing it may be.

I presume your problem isn't quite this bad.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.