i gotta know are there any other fans of him like anywhere? because it seems like everyone i talk to has never heard of him
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him acheive world dominance.
I'm a fan, and I've met him twice. The second time, he was kind enough to invite me up onto his tour bus and autographed my Les Paul for me. This is a shot of the back. The other two sigs are Doyle Bramhall II and BB King.

Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
Quote by ConfederateAxe
I'm a fan, and I've met him twice. The second time, he was kind enough to invite me up onto his tour bus and autographed my Les Paul for me. This is a shot of the back. The other two sigs are Doyle Bramhall II and BB King.

thats bad ass man!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him acheive world dominance.
Blue on Black is his only song that I know, and it's pretty good. He's got a great tone, at least in that song.
kenny at first listhen souns like srv however his style is verry diffrent he has licks he uses that srv did but all in all hes a verry diffrent artist than stevie was... he has more of a rock twist on it
(\__/)
(='.'=)
love Kenny Wayne Sheppard. I acctually saw him about two weeks ago.
1990 Gibson SG Special Black
2003 Martin Hd-28
Fender Standard Telecaster Chrome Red
Randall RX120RH On RX412 SOLD!!
Fender Pro Jr. Combo
Keeley Modded Boss DS-1
Electro Harmonics Metal Muff
Ernie Ball Vp Jr.
I really like his style. This summer I met Mark Selby and Tia Sillers, who wrote about half of his songs including Blue on Black.
"My job is a decision-making... job. And as a result I make a lot of decisions."
-G.W.B
Me. He's amazing, somewhat of a modern-day SRV.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by Snake™
Me. He's amazing, somewhat of a modern-day SRV.

i agree
(\__/)
(='.'=)