Quote by blackenedktulu
There's an Opeth thread for a reason, lern2forum

there is, but i hardly get a reply there am i?
I'm going

From the sounds of it, the set list is going to be dissapointing

Well not really disapointing, but the set listt could be a hell of a lot better
Quote by andyscoot
I'm going

From the sounds of it, the set list is going to be dissapointing

Well not really disapointing, but the set listt could be a hell of a lot better

How do you know?

also im going to see cynic as well and they never dissapoint, 2 of their members used to be in Death for the Human album and tour, so you know its gonna be good stuff
Quote by 2mins2midnite
How do you know?

also im going to see cynic as well and they never dissapoint, 2 of their members used to be in Death for the Human album and tour, so you know its gonna be good stuff

Because of the set list they played at other UK gigs on this tour.

And im more looking foreward to the ocean, its more my kinda thing, cynic kinda get on my nerves, i find it quite hard to listen to
Quote by andyscoot
Because of the set list they played at other UK gigs on this tour.

And im more looking foreward to the ocean, its more my kinda thing, cynic kinda get on my nerves, i find it quite hard to listen to

ahh fair enuf

havent listen to much of the ocean gotta have a proper listen on youtube or something
blblblbl
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by Jarrad100
Take pics!
I saw them in Australia at the Luna Park Show.
I thought they were awesome.

Will Do : )
Went on Friday. Very good show, indeed, just a shame they didn't play Master's Apprentice, but that was made up for with Deliverance.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I am. Hopefully.

Not got a ticket yet or anything.

The Academy 1's going to make is suckish.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by DigUpHerBones
I am. Hopefully.

The only problem with the academy i have is, they seem to sell too many tickets for the capacity, at the apollo or M.E.N i have my own space, i went watching slayer at both places, and i dont think i actually came into contact with anyone and i was 2 rows to the front for both, then when i went watching Meshuggah there not so long ago, i was crushed in so badly, same with InFlames
tbh i like being crushed, good strength work out
i dont like being bummed by fellow metalheads but the sweat is good
Quote by DigUpHerBones
I am. Hopefully.

theres lots of tickets left u will get one for sure
all the acadmeys are good better than m.e.n(where i work), but the apollo is the best.
Opeth thread puh-leez.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link