So, over the last couple of weeks I have been writing some songs; all of them pop-punk and one is quite solo and full of effects and synths and stuff. I have written the lyrics, guitar, bass, drums and keyboards (keyboards are not used much in these songs though). So, I am thinking of recording, producing and then sending demos to local musicians so I have all full band to play live with...

So what will I need to record/produce then play live?
(I know im quite over-ambitious but I am quite well known with local people who own gig places and who organize things like this, and I have played for them before and saved two of their asses when they organized a band then the support band dropped out last minute; so gigs should be quite easy to get).

So ... UG?
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
wrong forum.

but what are you even asking?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
You need a pre-amp for your computer, a recording program, mics and all the instruments to record. To reproduce it live, just play the recorded backing track for whatever you're playing over your computer with a direct line out to the sound board.
Quote by Its_Rock77
wrong forum.

but what are you even asking?

So what will I need to record/produce then play live?

Quote by saxaxe
You need a pre-amp for your computer, a recording program, mics and all the instruments to record. To reproduce it live, just play the recorded backing track for whatever you're playing over your computer with a direct line out to the sound board.

and thanks
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3