Okay, to start off, I have been playing for one-and-a-half years and have very minimal songwriting experience. So I thought it would be swell for anyone willing to collaborate and create some songs. Maybe somewhere along the vein of Neutral Milk Hotel, Built to Spill, Tilly and the Wall, Mineral or Bright Eyes, although genre will not be limited indefinately to these bands. Maybe covers? Basically just for fun, and if we can come up with something, then all for the better :]

I can play guitar and sing a little.

I'm looking for people who may not be quite talented at this stage, but are interested in developing and writing...yeah.

Vocalist, drummer, or someone who can program virtual drums, the usual. If anyone can play intruments such as harmonicas, flutes, bass or lapsteel then you're more than welcome too :]

I don't think we need a set number of people per intrument. it would be better to have a lot of people collaborating. Kind of like a collective.

t.y. for your time.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
Okay, to start off, I have been playing for one-and-a-half years and have very minimal songwriting experience. So I thought it would be swell for anyone willing to collaborate and create some songs. Maybe somewhere along the vein of Neutral Milk Hotel, Built to Spill, Tilly and the Wall, Mineral or Bright Eyes, although genre will not be limited indefinately to these bands. Maybe covers? Basically just for fun, and if we can come up with something, then all for the better :]

I can play guitar and sing a little.

I'm looking for people who may not be quite talented at this stage, but are interested in developing and writing...yeah.

Vocalist, drummer, or someone who can program virtual drums, the usual. If anyone can play intruments such as harmonicas, flutes, bass or lapsteel then you're more than welcome too :]

I don't think we need a set number of people per intrument. it would be better to have a lot of people collaborating. Kind of like a collective.

t.y. for your time.

swell tehe
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
i'll give it a go i play rhythm guitar and i sing message me to tell me what you want me to do.
I can sing, play acoustic/electric, write, bass, whatever. aim Ibanezax372 email dointime024@gmail.com
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Great :] You're both in.

anything in particular you guys want to do?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian