Page 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBHfb2sVWV4

Yay!

Funtwo was pretty awesome there with Joe helping out, how damn lucky is that kid off one video.

Ignore the guitar hero crap at the start, up to about 1 minute

They play Surfing With The Alien and then go into a quiet Canon rock
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
It was atrocious, the guy just did lead while satch pretended to enjoy playing rhythm
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
funtwo seems to be making an awefull lot of little mistakes... missing notes etc, and playing out of tune for some reason...
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by seljer
Satch is better

ORLY?
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
I thought it was alright. Satch and friends really saved the day.

That new sig guitar that Joe has is actually really nice.

Quote by Orbit91
YouTube guitarists shouldn't go anywhere near "Real" guitarists.

Lolz. Didn't funtwo just basically cover that canon-cheese song exactly, yet for some reason is said to be much better?
Quote by lexaah
funtwo seems to be making an awefull lot of little mistakes... missing notes etc, and playing out of tune for some reason...

wouldnt you be if you were playing on a huge stage with Joe Satriani next to you knowing you have to do that bad a$$ solo?I would *blush*
Quote by Jackolas
I thought it was alright. Satch and friends really saved the day.

That new sig guitar that Joe has is actually really nice.

Lolz. Didn't funtwo just basically cover that canon-cheese song exactly, yet for some reason is said to be much better?

Pretty much, I seriously doubt he could play some of Satch's discography though
Quote by Jackolas

Yeah.. He doesnt even write originals and he gets to play with Satch . The only reason he got so famous was because he did a better job at canon than jerryc.
Quote by xyber56
Yeah.. He doesnt even write originals and he gets to play with Satch . The only reason he got so famous was because he did a better job at canon than jerryc.

Ah right. I guess that is just the way it goes. I didn't enjoy his playing much but Satch and the rest of the band were of course excellent.
I really prefer Jerry C to Funtwo. Why didn't he get to play with Satriani
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
That was really cool. I didn't know what YouTube Live was until now. I'm suprised it was FunTwo and not JerryC.

And what's up with the korea-shaped guitar?

EDIT: watched the whole thing. FunTwo messed up so many times
I saw it live last night and I was facepalming at Funtwo. I'm not saying that I'm better or that I could play Canon like he did in his video, but compared to his youtube video, it was atrocious. He hit a ton of dead notes, he played wrong notes, and his guitar was really quiet (that wasn't his fault, though).
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I hate to "hate", but his tone didn't fix the context either. It wasn't a bad tone just not the right one. Sounded weedy by comparison.
If I did a cover on Youtube and then was asked to play it live with The Satch......God I hate Funtwo...
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Jeez could you guys do any better? I mean handle the pressure of performing in front of a venue that size in popularity and people.

Give Funtwo a break, I mean he barely plays any concerts and all of the sudden he's up playing at Youtube live.
That's gotta some pressure on your shoulders.
And on top of that, he's playing with THE Joe Satriani. Wouldn't you be nervous playing with Satriani? I mean the dude's a freaking legend, it's like playing guitar with the Jesus of Guitaromatics, if that's even a word.

That's tons of pressure.
I'm impressed that he pulled it off and had a great time at least. I'm sure Satriani didn't mind that Funtwo made mistakes, I'm pretty sure he understands.
But man, I'd give anything to play with Satriani +.+

and I'm also thinking Funtwo might not have had enough time to learn Surfing with the Alien, cause he seems to be a tab reader.
Last edited by RockettBoy at Nov 23, 2008,
Quote by RockettBoy
Jeez could you guys do any better? I mean handle the pressure of performing in front of a venue that size in popularity and people.

Give Funtwo a break, I mean he barely plays any concerts and all of the sudden he's up playing at Youtube live.
That's gotta some pressure on your shoulders.
And on top of that, he's playing with THE Joe Satriani. Wouldn't you be nervous playing with Satriani? I mean the dude's a freaking legend, it's like playing guitar with the Jesus of Guitaromatics, if that's even a word.

That's tons of pressure.
I'm impressed that he pulled it off and had a great time at least. I'm sure Satriani didn't mind that Funtwo made mistakes, I'm pretty sure he understands.
But man, I'd give anything to play with Satriani +.+

and I'm also thinking Funtwo might not have had enough time to learn Surfing with the Alien, cause he seems to be a tab reader.

This.

And what the hell was up with Funtwo's guitar? Little asian guy playing a big guitar just doesn't look right on stage.
I throw myself into the sea,
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
To face the fears, I once believed
Tears of the Dragon, for you, and for me...
Quote by 1337s933k
This.

And what the hell was up with Funtwo's guitar? Little asian guy playing a big guitar just doesn't look right on stage.

Ugliest guitar ever...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
what an awfull guitar

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Dude, I don't care how much **** you give him, I would still KILL to have that opportunity.
uhhhh, yea
funtwo's sweeps were really raelly bad
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Quote by ilovemySG
funtwo's sweeps were really raelly bad

Watch his Canon Rock video. You will see that he doesn't really do sweeps to begin with, he always incorporated tapping to make up for it. I don't think he really knows how to do it at a expert level.

That's what I think anyways.

If I were on stage in his position, I would be so nervous to be standing next to my idol and playing for thousands of people. I would probably forget I was a guitar player and start smashing my axe wildly and grunting like a primitive mongoloid.
We'll Have You Dead Pretty Soon

Quote by dariusfinch
it means that people go to this to thread to masturbate
then leave without so much as a damn thank you!!

It pisses me off!!!

*masturbates*
*leaves*
I hate that song so much. So overplayed, i especially hate people that are famous on youtube because they copied the version he made famous (even if he didn't write it).

There's one called Matt Rach, he's such a bellend. His video is enitled 'the NEW canon rock' like he's hijacked it. Punk.
Quote by Inferrest
I hate that song so much. So overplayed, i especially hate people that are famous on youtube because they copied the version he made famous (even if he didn't write it).

There's one called Matt Rach, he's such a bellend. His video is enitled 'the NEW canon rock' like he's hijacked it. Punk.

And most of the rest of Mattrachs are original compositions you jealous ass
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
You're all just jealous. For someone who doesn't play onstage that much, let alone with Joe Fucking Satriani and in front of THAT many people, I reckon he did a great job. Rather chuffed for the guy!
Quote by Inferrest

But mattrach actually composes his own music too
Quote by Liam.
And most of the rest of Mattrachs are original compositions you jealous ass

Who's jealous? I can't play as well as him...I don't pretend I can.

And my point was if it wasn't for people watching the original (50,000,000 + hits) version and then seeing his little version cropping up, noone would know who he was. I didn't say he doesn't compose originals, I said i hate the fact he's tried to hijack the song for himself and gotten famous off the back of other people. His own compositions are ****ing ****, so he wouldn't be famous without Canon.
Jerry C did the guitar arrangement of Canon in D, he should of played.
Feed your mind.
I thought that guitar was the awesome. How could every poster in the thread hate it?
1968 - 1996

Remember... Everything.
When talking about extravagant guitars:

Claudio Sanchez signature > funtwo's guitar.

Jerry C > Funtwo

That is all.
Quote by metaldog_USMC
Watch his Canon Rock video. You will see that he doesn't really do sweeps to begin with, he always incorporated tapping to make up for it. I don't think he really knows how to do it at a expert level.

Yeah, Jerry C does it too - watch "Whose Autumn."
Last edited by Flying Couch at Dec 3, 2008,
Oh my god Funtwo's tone was horrible :O

And so was his guitar :/
Page 1 of 2