My mother says i have to cut my hair by christmas, or she will cut it for me when im asleep. I dont know whats more sad, losing my hair, or the fact that i have to comply with that even though i am 18.

Heres my hair now, layered, rebonded and coloured. Cant see in the pic, but the sides are about an inch above my nipple, and the back is slightly below mid-back.

Should i shave it all off like this? It seems like a good idea. Since my hair is going to get shorter, might as well make it comfortable for me. No more hassle drying it or combing it..

Or should i cut it like my natural hairstyle, curly and short-ish like this:
Either way, im screwed. No more bedroom headbanging..
I thought you meant something else

and you had provided pics
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Tell your mum to f.uck right off, its your hair and you can do what you want. i say you shave her head and say 'aye, you dont like it do you!'
start locking your door

edit: tell her you're growing your hair long for Jesus
why don't you just kill your mom.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Raise money for charity and donate the hair to something like locks of love
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by szekelymihai
if you cut it short you can smoke pot

Reasonable logic
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Yes.. By 'it' I definitely thought you meant something else.

Really, you could replace 'hair' with 'schlong' with what you'd written, and it would still make sense, though your mum wanting to cut it white you're asleep could be a bit weird.
Sigs are overrated.
my mum's been saying that ol' "cut it off in yer sleep" line since I was 17...

Needless to say the response "yeah one day soon mum" has been enough to keep her at bay for 2 and a half years and counting.

Keep the ****ing hair dude, it's far more important than your mother.

Seriously.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
why do you have to cut it honestly. your ****ing 18 man. grow a pair and tell your mom to worry about something else. seriously think about this. you acctually think your mom is going to go into your room at night and cut your hair off without you knowing...use your head. and why are you still at home anyways. keep the long hair if you like it and keep head banging in the bedroom. dont give in.
is it me or does the first pic look like a oriental axl rose...
:::Gear:::

Ibanez JS100
Marshall MGDFX Halfstack
Roland Cube 30
Line6 X3 Live
Aria Acoustic (idk what make)
Quote by cam_sampbell
I thought you meant something else

and you had provided pics

Me too

Quote by seljer
start locking your door

edit: tell her you're growing your hair long for Jesus

Both reasonable solutions, unless she's a very strong aetheist.
Get a ponytail, not in the way, and looks more like having short.

Quote by Shnrub

Tell your mum to f.uck right off, its your hair and you can do what you want. i say you shave her head and say 'aye, you dont like it do you!'

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Herman Li?

I was gonna say that, at the risk of sounding vaguely racist.

But yeah, keep it.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
To Gmp and Nilpferdkoenig: Ew, just.. ew. I dont dislike herman li (nor can i stand dragonforce, for that matter) but his hair, and general appearance is just.. gross.

edit: This is more like it. I want that hair, minus the retarded bangs. Yes i'm straight.

I was gonna say that, at the risk of sounding vaguely racist.

No worries, i dont care. And i'm only half chinese. But yeah, I want to keep my hair so badly!

Thanks for the replies, ug!
Last edited by raysoh8 at Nov 23, 2008,
If she's making you cut it why do it yourself when you can make your mom do it, and you'll be sleeping so you won't have to hold still for it
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Choose something from here: http://markthebarber.co.uk/hairstyles3.jpg

Get to a hairdresser and ask him/her for some advice. Remeber having long hair already is teh better situation, you can cut it down to any kinds of lenght.

Being metal doesn't mean you can't have a fashionable hairstyle.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Quote by raysoh8
To Gmp and Nilpferdkoenig: Ew, just.. ew. I dont dislike herman li (nor can i stand dragonforce, for that matter) but his hair, and general appearance is just.. gross.

edit: This is more like it. I want that hair, minus the retarded bangs. Yes i'm straight.

No worries, i dont care. And i'm only half chinese. But yeah, I want to keep my hair so badly!

Thanks for the replies, ug!

if you want that hair then i support your mum cutting if off
Dude, keep your hair. Your hair will get you laid, your mum won't.

Well, in some strange circumstances she might, but that's not legal in most countries.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by filthandfury

This.

+1
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

is it me or does the first pic look like a oriental axl rose...

I get that a lot.

I already tried the Jesus excuse. And the "if I cut it I can do pot/drive your car" one too. And yes, even the "i'll cut mine if you cut yours" one.
why do you have to cut it honestly. your ****ing 18 man. grow a pair and tell your mom to worry about something else. seriously think about this. you acctually think your mom is going to go into your room at night and cut your hair off without you knowing...use your head. and why are you still at home anyways. keep the long hair if you like it and keep head banging in the bedroom. dont give in.
And thank you. Very much. Btw i'm at home because here you cant buy/rent a place until you are 21.

edit:
Dude, keep your hair. Your hair will get you laid, your mum won't.

Well, in some strange circumstances she might, but that's not legal in most countries.
haha
Last edited by raysoh8 at Nov 23, 2008,
Don't shave it D:
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
he doesnt look that much like herman li, probably plays better too, definatly get it like the second pic, then itll grow back sooner.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
I completely misunderstood the thread title.

Thought he had gangrene or something.

Dude, keep the hair. I have the same problem but eventually, she'll just get tired of telling you and forget about it.
Oh also... take it to the hair thread, you might get better answers than OMFG HERMAN LI OLOLOLOL
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.