Amazing Swedish doom/melodic death metal band. They said about 2 years ago that they're gonna change their name, but nothing so far
First album, "Fallout" is just... yeah, pretty immense.

Official Myspace

Go listen to Rapture and try and tell me it's not amazing.

amazing work right there
very orginal, heavy as all hell and yet eautiful
"We carry death out of the village!"
I've been listening to these guys for about a year or so now... really good stuff. Fallout is an amazing album. The arrangements are really well put together. Immense really is a good word for Fallout, the whole album just sounds HUGE.
Quote by Marskell
amazing work right there
very orginal, heavy as all hell and yet eautiful

This sums up what I think about them perfectly.
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.
Pretty awesome sounding stuff.

Might have to get this album.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Ha I went in expecting StS and was a bit disappointed...
Still good stuff though, might have to give it a few more tries.
My drummer recently finished and submitted a tab for the title track from their last album. It's pretty fucking good.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/s/slumber/fallout_guitar_pro.htm
god damn jay. how can he hear everything?
Meh.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
why the fuck is this thread going no where? GO AND LISTEN TO STARLIGHT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU FEEL!!!!!
They are indeed amazing. I first heard their song "Conflict" on a Swedish Melodeath Compilation album, and it immediately caught my attention.

I can't really see the comparison with StS though: They're both melodic death/doom or whatever but the harmonies and styles are quite different.
🙈 🙉 🙊
This is pretty cool, i way prefer it over STS. If i was in the mood for it i could really get into this without a doubt.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Does anyone know where I could buy Fallout, from the Myspace it sounds awesome
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
message them, their probs out of coppies by now
seems alot more elaborate than the STS I've heard, but anyway; that tab is epic haha woo tabs; will check them out promptly

theres some pretty awesome bass fills like meas. 108, and 113 114, so on so forth
pretty awesome
Last edited by NosferatuZodd09 at Nov 18, 2009,
This band is fucking stunning people! seriously go listen to starlight and you will be blown away and the shear epicness of it
AMAZ SONGS but they took off skylight AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH
Came across this band when I was looking for bands similar to STS.. not to say that they have a lot in "common" other than the fact that both are melodic doom/death metal...

There's just one thing I found kinda annoying (for want of a better word).. The vocalist is just too damn fat!
Wann kann ich dich von diesem Ort wegbringen?
Wann ist der Tod unser einziger Zuschauer?
Wann können wir schreien anstatt zu flüstern?
Wann ist der neue Anfang das Ende dieses traurigen Madrigals?
From the looks of the page they might be coming out with a new album soon, but I have no idea when it was last updated. For anyone interested I have a link to a download for Fallout.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
BAMP! So keen for this new album but it's so secret no one but the band knows what's going on.