Page 1 of 2
So for my friends birthday me, him and a few of our other friends are going paint balling, now I've never been paint balling but have seen the welts on people that have and it looks like it's gonna hurt like a bitch. So anything that would kinda prevent me from being hurt? extra clothes? I'm wearing like 2 shirts, 2 sweat shirts and 3 pairs of pants. Also any experiences good or bad from people that have been paint balling?
wear a cup
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Gloves. Hit on the hand in the cold hurts like a mother****er. Other than that, don't be a pussy, and wear what is comfortable.
pour concrete on yourself
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
It dosn't hurt to badly unless you get shot at point blank. But defiantly have gloves at this time of year and i would wear a cup i wouldn't want to get shot in my balls.
coz u would be covered in concrete
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
because its more real then laser skirmish (or tag whatever you call it) and its a bit of an adrenaline rush
it actually doesnt hurt believe it or not. just feels like someone poking you, nothing special.
but you still get the marks even though it doesnt hurt. it's pretty cool.
if you're that scared about getting hurt (even though you wont) just wear a thick jacket and jeans. you should be fine.
Quote by jeremessmore
I do own camo stuff

how would concrete help?

EDIT I DON"T OWN A CUP SORRY FOR CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME!

Easiset way of avoiding all your trubbles whould be ''DONT GET HIT''

But yeah wear lot's of clothing,as long as it's comfortable and if you dont have a cup just put a pair of socks at your private area that should be enough to protect you.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
just steal other peoples gun, make a fort and pwn.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by jeremessmore
I'm kinda comfortable in the clothes I'm wearing.

and how is pain fun?

It gives you that sorta of rush and makes the game more exciting.
You don't wanna get hurt, just do laser tag.
well paintballing is better then laser tag. different too
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more fun. i bet you'll love it.
im going on sunday =) cant wait
Go to a place that has paint nades'. Then light the up the Motherlovers.
Also make sure the place you go to is a good site, because some sites are absolutley excellent, others are just crap.
It's great fun, 'specially if you win!
Quote by jeremessmore
I don't own a cup...

Then prepare to not own any balls.

Seriously, it doesn't hurt anymore than getting a vaccination. Or being hit with an elastic.
be a metapod and use harden?
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Also, wrap clingfilm round yourself beforehand, then at the end take it off and it'll look like you didn't get hit once. The only downside is you won't actually be able to stand up, let alone move but w/e. Also take cover as much as possible, dramatic charges are dramatic, but suicidal.
Pain and getting shot in the nads are part of the experience, it would be boring if it didn't hurt.
Don't be such a wimp and go out there and get shot at.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
the odds of getting hit in the balls is heaps slim. the balls curve in the air so unless the person is standing 1metre infront of u and aims at ur balls dont worry about a cup
i dunno wat its like where your going but when ive been they give you overalls so i dont think wearing camo would help. plus i dont think camo would help anyway
Quote by yashmiester
i dunno wat its like where your going but when ive been they give you overalls so i dont think wearing camo would help. plus i dont think camo would help anyway

I got some DPMs, the most comfortable trousers i have ever wore. Theres just so much groin space.
Paintball really doesn't hurt, they should give you a combat suit thing wont they? That should be good enough on top of normal clothes (with normal layers)
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
It hurts a little, but thats what gives you the adrenaline rush, when i play, the motivation i get to run as fast as i can or tag the other guy before he gets me is that if i don't i'm gonna get hurt and will be out, its very exhilerating, make sure you don't pull up your mask, the marshalls are very strict on that, also, if you think you see someone on the other side of the field and its really far away, don't waste ammo on them, chances are you won't hit them and it will probably just hit a bush or something.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Try to stay more or less in cover at all times. Try to sneak up on the others. If it's a forest, watch where you step or you'll sound like a herd of elephants approaching. Look for some vids on youtube for ideas how to use cover.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Quote by Dempsey68
it actually doesnt hurt believe it or not. just feels like someone poking you, nothing special.
but you still get the marks even though it doesnt hurt. it's pretty cool.
if you're that scared about getting hurt (even though you wont) just wear a thick jacket and jeans. you should be fine.

do not wear jeans, you will get covered in mud, and you will get bogged down

on topic, it doesnt hurt much being shot in the hands hurts like has already been stated, but it is little more then a sting really anywhere else

just wear warm clothes, you should get overalls and some places supply chest pads, bring your own gloves if you need too, you often have to pay for armoured gloves there

be prepared to spend ALOT of money, 100 painballs for 8quid at my local place, and that lasts about two thirds of a match

EDIT: make sure you do defog your mask as much as possible, every other match would be good, everyone understimates how much if fogs up, and it is tempting to just lift it a little so you can get your hand in to wipe it, do not do this, belive me its dangerous, ive seen someone get hit whilst doing this and his mask flipped off
Alright guys I made it through, overall it was a good experience, not something I plan on doing again anytime soon but, good experience. The mask really sucked cause either it was to high or to low or to tight or to loose and gave me a headache. Got hit a couple of times and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, till some asshole wiped out some machine gun type thing, that hurt
i used to play in a t-shirt. suck it up, it's part of the game.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
when i went paintballing, i just went in a t-shirt and shorts. it can sting if you get it in the fingers at 20 feet, but it doesn't really 'hurt'
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Page 1 of 2