My apologies if this has been asked before (which it probably has), but too many results came up with the search bar for me to go through them.

I've downloaded an LAME encoder to export Audacity recordings as MP3's, but whenever I click 'Export as MP3', it always loads something up, goes away, and I can't find the file. It doesn't even ask me where the LAME encoder is located. How do I get recordings into MP3 format so I can load them on iTunes?

Much appreciated.
Quote by domino_92
My apologies if this has been asked before (which it probably has), but too many results came up with the search bar for me to go through them.

I've downloaded an LAME encoder to export Audacity recordings as MP3's, but whenever I click 'Export as MP3', it always loads something up, goes away, and I can't find the file. It doesn't even ask me where the LAME encoder is located. How do I get recordings into MP3 format so I can load them on iTunes?

Much appreciated.

you should be able to load them anyways ... i uploaded my old band's EP when it was recorded on audacity
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
it should say where the mp3 is being sent, usually my documents but if not then dont know
I sat next to a nun on the bus once, she said hi

Twitter: @Pikey_P - wise words right there.