ok well im looking for a new guitar strap like the one you see on billie joe armstrongs (green day) famous stratocaster blue. my stratocaster is basicly his, it has the seymour duncan JB humbucker, but its black and it doesnt have all the stickers on it. i want to know were i can get the red strap like he has. keep in mind i am like 5'7" and play guitar with it a little below my waist. so what straps should i look for?
dimarzio cliplock
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Just try a few out, bring your guitar into a store, put the strap on and see how comfortable and balanced they are, I did that yesterday.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Whatever you do, ignore everyone that comes in here and bashes you for liking Billie Joe/Green Day. Because it usually happens... if it does, ignore them.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
Whatever you do, ignore everyone that comes in here and bashes you for liking Billie Joe/Green Day. Because it usually happens... if it does, ignore them.

I'm not gonna bash for that.
However, don't be a mindless follower and actually shop for straps that YOU like cause you like em (unbiased), not because you think it looks good on your favorite guitarist.