So I am stuck between choosing between getting a Zune or Creative zen mp3 player.
I trust creative as I have had one for over 3 tears with no problems. The software is easy to use and I just simply love it, but I need way more than 5 gigs (and some color screen would be nice)

I am not to fimilliar with zune. All i know is that my friend told me the software is hard to manage and putting music on the player can be confusing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Only the blue sky and the green grass
Go on forever in this world
Where seconds feel like eternity
And years pass in blink of an eye
Stick with Creative. I've had the Sleekphoto 20GB for 3 years, and it's never gone haywire on me. Creative is much more dependable and customer service is quite nice.

http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=16999

http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=17811

I honestly can't believe these are so cheap compared to the ipod nano/touch
only 5 gigs?

the newer iPod nanos with all the colors are pretty sick, but that comes with the iTunes hassle... but i have friends with Zunes and they're legit
I never had any real problems with my Zune, just be sure your computer is up to date, and that you have high-speed internet, and you are set.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by MRavioli
Stick with Creative. I've had the Sleekphoto 20GB for 3 years, and it's never gone haywire on me. Creative is much more dependable and customer service is quite nice.

http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=16999

http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=17811

I honestly can't believe these are so cheap compared to the ipod nano/touch

Yes, they are much cheaper. With zune, I can get an 80 gig for 230$.
I am just not sure what to get!
Quote by IRONxPANTERA
Yes, they are much cheaper. With zune, I can get an 80 gig for 230$.
I am just not sure what to get!

Iv'e seen 120 gig Zunes for $250 at Wal-Mart. Just to give you some ideas of its features, you can download podcasts to it, videos, play games, it even has a built in radio that lets you mark songs that are playing currently to download later from the Zune Marketplace. AND you can swap music wirelessly with your friends.

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
Zune.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Since the Zune software seems to be the biggest issue with Zune users, how about you download the program and try it out for a few days? Also, play around with your friend's Zune.
Quote by crust_punk
Since the Zune software seems to be the biggest issue with Zune users, how about you download the program and try it out for a few days? Also, play around with your friend's Zune.

From version 3.0 onward, the software has been pretty stable. I know personally that installing it was a pain, but the problem resolved itself once I had updated my computer, never had any problems with it since.

Quote by solidgay

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
Zen is the better choice. my mom has the new zune and i hate the software, it just doesn't work well
Quote by Datrooper
iPod FTW!!!

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Ipods cause aids...
Quote by Cheesepuff
Creative Zen > Zune

I've had one for a long time and it never fails. Only 2 gigs tho...

I think the TS wants more than 2 gigs. Besides, Zunes start out at 4/8GB.

Quote by solidgay

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
Try out all of the software and see which you like best, b/c iTunes can kill someones favorability over their mp3 player.

but honestly, the you pay more for the iPod name than the actual player. there are mp3 players with twice as much storage than the touch for the same price.

That being said, do you have a price range or any specific features you need to have?