So here's the deal.
MY brother who is one year older then me posted a note on the family computers tower. This is what it says:

"Please use the DVD drive (the bottom one) when playing all computer games. Any burning of music CDs is to be done in the CD ROM drive (the top one). Your cooperation will result in better and more proper wear of the drives.
Thank You"

So I was wondering if that would be true?

Also I plan to replace the note with something else in the same text and size so he thinks it says the same thing until he looks. What would you suggest I should put?

With love,
-Mike
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Quote by Mike50227

"Please use the DVD drive (the bottom one) when playing all computer games. Any burning of music CDs is to be done in the CD ROM drive (the top one). Your cooperation will result in better and more proper wear of the drives.
Thank You"

They can get worn off....Laser....Sense? It ain't vinyl drives I don't get it.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I sincerely doubt that the CD drive wearing out is a more prominent problem towards computer speed in comparison with other things.

Google?
Have you considered doing what he said rather than being a douche? I'm growing tired of these kind of threads.
Quote by aaciseric
Have you considered doing what he said rather than being a douche? I'm growing tired of these kind of threads.

Yes I have and I decided not to.
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine