ok basically i've been playing for a little less then a year and a half.

i just got a dean ml '79 about 5 months ago, love it.

problem is im still stuck on my little 15 watt marshall amp,

and i don't really know much on how to choose.

i really like pure straight rock and roll, like AC/DC, not a whole lot of digital effects and stuff,

i also have the fender g-dec 30 which led me to this conclusion i don't like digital effects on amps.

it seems marshall is my only choice then considering you know... they are awesome.

i don't really have a price range, and im not in a band,, but continuing to use a marshall that has no treble bass or mid... well i need an upgrade.

any suggestions?
valveking
jcm 900
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Quote by evilbeaver22
Classic 30
jcm 900

Fixed.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by Deanwings79

it seems marshall is my only choice then considering you know... they are awesome.

All cheap marshalls suck, unless you've got a bout a grand to spend forget them, there's much better options out there. The Peavey Classic 30 someone already mentioned would be a good choice, also the Crate V series or something by Blackheart.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
handsome devil + a 1x12 cab with a Vintage 30 is a sure shot
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
how about links to these amps? with specs and stuff??

i looked at the peavey classic 30, it seems like exactly what i wanted,

but the msrp on the page was 730...... maybe a little cheaper but i can save for that
I'd definitely recommend the classic 30. Great great amp. I've been impressed numerous times by their tone.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
Classic 30 is preety much perfect for what you want
They go used for 300-350 sometimes.

Check your local craigslist.