Page 1 of 2
Can anyone give me a list of there favourite songs to work out to that just get them pumped and gives them the motivation to f*** something up? I have a one of those small ass ipod nanos and can only put so many songs on. Preferably metal please but anything will do.
Referring to Victor Wooten
Quote by Nutter_101
"Wa wa wa English is my first language, music is my second blah blah blah wank wank wank I rule, love me suck my dick."

That's all I heard in that entire interview.

My Band:
http://www.myspace.com/closedfortonight
Protest The Hero.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Physical!Physical! ...
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Hanzi_G
Protest The Hero.

True, i practically jerk off to them.
Referring to Victor Wooten
Quote by Nutter_101
"Wa wa wa English is my first language, music is my second blah blah blah wank wank wank I rule, love me suck my dick."

That's all I heard in that entire interview.

My Band:
http://www.myspace.com/closedfortonight
Quote by AmpleSteak
Can anyone give me a list of there favourite songs to work out to that just get them pumped and gives them the motivation to f*** something up? I have a one of those small ass ipod nanos and can only put so many songs on. Preferably metal please but anything will do.

Depends. I used to run and found that instrumental music or progressive music is the best because it keeps the run interesting, otherwise it would be boring. But now I have been weight training for about a year now and ridiculously heavy metal works the best. I don't normally like grindcore or deathcore, but in the gym, it works. If the vocals are clean, or there are slow sections, pick something heavier.
When I would work out, I would listen to the album Far Beyond Driven by Pantera. Just by hearing the name you know it will get you pumped.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
I usually listen to Metallica and AC/DC, with an occasional Stronger or Let it Rock. And sometimes The Pretender.
GO YANKEES!
haha i used to work out to Appetite for Destruction. i had certain exercises that i would do during each song and repeat the album once or twice.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
It's Raining Men is the obvious choice here.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Static X and Rammstein
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Eye of the Tiger!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Jamiroquai - Canned Heat

spot the reference!
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
mann gegen mann - rammstein. while watching the video
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
The recent three Exodus albums, Tempo of the Damned, Shovel Headed Kill Machine, The Atrocity Exhibition; very heavy albums, rhythmic and they get me pumped. Onslaught's Killing Peace, Death's Human and Arch Enemy's Rise of the Tyrant. They work a treat.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Limp Bizkit - Eat you alive, Break stuff
Slipknot - pulse of the maggots, vermillion, duality, the blister exists
alice in chains - nutshell
metallica - st anger
rage against the machine - sleep now in the fire, killing in the name of, **** the police, guerrilla radio
funeral for a friend - roses for the dead
cancer bats-hail destroyer
What I just said is a lie.
Anything by Dragonforce- Pump that iron to the speed of Herman and Sam's solo's!

Nah, seriously, anything really really heavy that gets you slightly angry, will make you pump iron until your arm refuses to move
Empty Space
Money by Pink Floyd.

with a spliff.

Spot the referance?
Last edited by KevVin at Nov 23, 2008,
Page 1 of 2