how is this guitar? I am mainly wondering about the trem version, how is it? but any experience with it is helpful, thanks
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
It's awesome. I put some SD's in it, it sounds great. Plays great as well.
It's pretty heavy for it's size.
Quote by Guitar_Jester
It's awesome. I put some SD's in it, it sounds great. Plays great as well.
It's pretty heavy for it's size.

aw i got outbid on it anyway went for £221 and i bid £216. At least i know if i see one again
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Quote by lwayneio
aw i got outbid on it anyway went for £221 and i bid £216. At least i know if i see one again

Idiot, you're meant to sit there dilligently throughout the last 5 minutes of the auction.

And yes, very nice guitar. Not only are Music Man guitars great, but the quality control is fantastic.
Quote by Rock Pig
Idiot, you're meant to sit there dilligently throughout the last 5 minutes of the auction.

And yes, very nice guitar. Not only are Music Man guitars great, but the quality control is fantastic.

i did and at 3 mins it was okay and then all of a sudden i got outbid and couldnt put in the new bid in time, wish i had bid 226 like i originally planned
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Quote by lwayneio
i did and at 3 mins it was okay and then all of a sudden i got outbid and couldnt put in the new bid in time, wish i had bid 226 like i originally planned

Ouch. That would suck. D:
yeh a bit annoying really cos iv been looking for a good guitar in the £200 range for a while to replace my ibanez cos its all buzzy and just wont go away no matter how many times i get it fixed and the pickups sound pretty nasty. but yeh il just keep looking
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube