yeah so im tryin to get onto drpepper . com right now and its not working, is anyone else having this same problem???? im sittin here starting to think its all a big lie lol

edit: My Gn'R DR pepper*
Last edited by chopperdudep at Nov 23, 2008,
I got on after refreshing a couple of times.

EDIT: Never mind. Yeah, it's probably down from all the people online.
honestly i would rather pay a dollar to get one then waste my time trying to get a free one
The Dude abides
No dumbass, the cake is a lie, not the ****ty Dr. Pepper.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

The server is busy because everyone in America is trying to get one. Just be patient.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
What does it matter? You wait four to six weeks for a coupon to arrive in the mail then find out nowhere's got any Dr. pepper left because everyone's out claiming the free can they've been waiting for over the past two months.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

okay yeah that was my other thought, because at first i got a server error warning now it just doesnt load

thanks
word me too
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
I got in and filled out the application after about an hour of refreshing. Said my Dr. Pepper coupon would be here in 4-6 weeks. I wouldn't waste your time unless your doing something on your computer anyways... because that took forever
yeah im just sittin here messin around with my bass so ill just keep refreshing when i get a chance
Quote by Skierinanutshel
hey, you know what?

next time you are at a fast food place, ask for a cup for water instead of buying a drink.

then, get dr. pepper instead of water!

wat ?
edit : never mind... im slow...and most definately sober
im on it right now but its goin really slow lol

and im wonderin when my areas gunna be seein these nifty new bottle designs they got all over the page
I can't get through either. If I can't get through in another hour, i'm calling to complain.

They should have upgraded their servers for this. If you make a promise, you gotta keep it.
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
why does Thin Lizzy sing in english if they are from ireland
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Is it valid in Canada too?

Wikipedia says:

"they will give everyone in America a free Dr Pepper except for former Guns N' Roses guitarists Slash and Buckethead"

Nope, sorry man! I don't even think Americans will get their free Dr. Pepper... The site isn't loading for ****.
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
why does Thin Lizzy sing in english if they are from ireland
yeah see this is why I did this at like 2 AM, I didn't have any problems.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by fireoptic
Wikipedia says:

"they will give everyone in America a free Dr Pepper except for former Guns N' Roses guitarists Slash and Buckethead"

Nope, sorry man! I don't even think Americans will get their free Dr. Pepper... The site isn't loading for ****.

Good! I don't like Dr. Pepper anyway!
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Skierinanutshel
hey, you know what?

next time you are at a fast food place, ask for a cup for water instead of buying a drink.

then, get dr. pepper instead of water!

When I was playing shows with my old band that's what we always did. We got pretty blatant with it after awhile lol. No one really cared, except for a few stiffly stiffersons.

And yeah I'm totally cashing in on this. I'll probably even use false IDs... just to get more Dr. Pepper FOR FREE.
We're only strays.
Quote by andersoncouncil
It'll take you as long to get your Dr. Pepper as it took Axl Rose to release Chinese Democracy.

Does that mean that the Dr. Pepper will be as big of a let down as Chinese Democracy as well?
I got mine, more to keep it as a souvineer. I'm hoping it has some sort of GNR/Chinese Democracy thing on it. If it doesn't I'll just go use it probably
Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Traynor YCV40 Custom Valve Combo Amp
Crybaby GCB-95 Wah
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Digitech RP-50
we waited 15 years for chinese democracy now we have to wait another 15 years for our free dr pepper
Quote by Guitar Skater
we waited 15 years for chinese democracy now we have to wait another 15 years for our free dr pepper

axl rose will be like i bet i release another album before they restock the entire nation with dr pepper
I signed up my neighbors and friends and no, I'm not telling them.

So far, I'm getting 14 free Dr. Peppers.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
You're a better man than me.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Does that mean that the Dr. Pepper will be as big of a let down as Chinese Democracy as well?

HEY!!!!!

nah, jk. you're entitled to your own opinion.

watch where you sleep
Last edited by GrungeJunkie at Nov 24, 2008,
I'm so dehydrated, I wish they would send me the coupon right now.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...