On black friday i am going to be purchasing a blu ray player to go along with my hd tv. I dont think it comes with an hdmi cable, but i would like one so i can take advantage of the upscaling of regular dvds. my question is if anyone knows if theres a large difference in quality of different cables, because they range from $15-$300! i have heard there really isnt a big difference if you get gold or not, but i just want to make sure i have a good picture.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
I've been told by various sources that it makes no difference whatsoever.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
its a digital signal so gold plated and all that jazz makes no difference
buy any
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Quote by SkateEmerica987
On black friday i am going to be purchasing a blu ray player to go along with my hd tv. I dont think it comes with an hdmi cable, but i would like one so i can take advantage of the upscaling of regular dvds. my question is if anyone knows if theres a large difference in quality of different cables, because they range from $15-$300! i have heard there really isnt a big difference if you get gold or not, but i just want to make sure i have a good picture.

I got a $15 cable from meijer for my ps3, and it works great. my friend actually bought a monster cable and he said he wasted a ton of money on it. it doesn't really matter which type or price of cable.
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm