Hello
I am undertaking some academic research into the effect of the rise of the secondary ticketing market (touts, ebay, etc) in the music industry.

I have produced a questionnaire that will take only a couple of minutes to complete. It would be a great help if you could quickly complete, as this research is crucial to the success of the project.

The research from this survey will look at the experience the customer gets from resold tickets and how the public feels about the secondary ticketing market.

Here is the link to the survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Io2djHBfZfW1yd485vFjyA_3d_3d

Thank you very much in advance
Pit people may help you on this.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Done, hope that helped.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
done, hope your research goes well
Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by bass-boy-garith
well done mr. kiss my bass, well done
Done.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Done.

I think people should be allowed to resell tickets to shows they can't go to, but massive touting should be frowned upon.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Done.

I think people should be allowed to resell tickets to shows they can't go to, but massive touting should be frowned upon.

Yeah, i basically agree with that. Done the survey.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Done.

+2
and done