I have an Ibanez AEF30EMS (http://www.ibanez.com/acoustic/guitar.aspx?m=AEF30EMS) and it's not working out. The strings buzz constantly. I've changed strings and adjusted the action, but it hasn't improved. I've decided that I need to ditch this guitar and grab a new one. So how much do you think I can sell this one for if I'm having these issues with it? It's worth $450 new and I've had it for almost a yeah and a half.
A yeah and a half.... Well anyways you should get it properly adjusted at first and see if brings back some of your 'passion' for that guitar. If nothing changes and you still choose to sell it... Properly set up, well taken care of etc. Someone might pay up 400 bucks... But it'd probably go for 375. But this totally depends on to who you sell it if he's stupid or not..y'know
you think i can get that much? even if the strings buzz and if it loses tune pretty often? i hope so...
Quote by Daboa
you think i can get that much? even if the strings buzz and if it loses tune pretty often? i hope so...

If you set it up properly otherwise I'd say something like 300
Have the strings been buzzing on the guitar the whole time you've been playing it or has it been recent? If it's been constant, you have a lot of patience my friend. If it's just recent, there may be something wrong with it and I'd take it to a guitar shop.
Are You the Next Guitar Hero?
Master the Guitar Step by Step