Hey there guys, seeing as your the experts I was wondering if you could recommend me a SET of pickups for a Fender Stratocaster? (Btw I won't be installing these myself, im hopeless.)

The Style of music I play is, Blues, Classic Rock, Some early punk and Grunge. My Current amp is a Roland Cube 30X as im only a home based player for now. And budget wise I don't wanna be tipping over £120-£125.

Thanks in advance, Tom.

**Edit** An MIM Stratocatser I should of noted.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
Not that your amp is bad, but with a digital modelling amp you won't really be able to hear the difference. If you think your tone is lacking, it's your amp. For your style of music, try a Peavey Valveking, Peavey Classic 30, Traynor or maybe a Bugera.

As for pickups, it'd be hard to find a replacement set of 3 pups for that price that would be designed as an improvement as opposed to simply replacing a broken set.
An amp isn't an option atm, Looking to up grade my pups because then a Laney VC30 is on the way .
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Ok guys thanks for all the suggestions.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
I have the Fender Hot Noiseless and I love them - I highly recommend them. They're a bit closer to a humbucker or p-90 kind of sound than the vintage ones. Though clean they sound sweet. Here's some clips of my demo-ing the blender pot. It basically starts out with the bridge pickup and blends in a little of the neck pick up until they're both on, and then it switches to to neck pickup and I roll it off untill it's just the neck pickup. I think the amp is a fender tweed type. The pickups are totally silent and very quiet even with my amp up load. No bad feedback at all.

http://www.wfzr.net/warmoth/blender2.mp3 - dirty
http://www.wfzr.net/warmoth/blender1.mp3 - clean