How much better is the Boss DD-7 then the DD-3. is the DD-3 better at somethings then the DD-7?????and vise-versa?

and whats so great about the DD-7 anyway??

thanks guys-Tryhonest
DD-7 has wayyyyy more options and is way more versatile. It has different delay modes like analog, reverse, and repeat, as well as a tap tempo feature.

If you want a basic delay pedal, then the DD-3 is perfect for you but if you like messing around with new sounds and experimenting, try out the DD-7.
Quote by stratdud39
screw them both and get a digitech digidelay, same as the dd3, but cheaper an easier to use.

Block this guys comment from your mind, TS.

DD-7 All the way.

I use the tap tempo feature ALL the time live.
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
dd20 well worth the extra, i know ive tried both and got the 20 even though i was broke
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
Quote by stratdud39
screw them both and get a digitech digidelay, same as the dd3, but cheaper an easier to use.

Anyway, TS, the DD-7 is more versatile and has a lot more features, but personally I prefer tone over features, and to my ear the DD-3 sounded closer to what I think is the holy grail of delays, a 1977 Memory Man a local shop has, so I went for the DD-3. Tone is preference though, so if you like the tone of the DD-7 more, go for it easily.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Nov 23, 2008,