Hi!

I recently fell prey to the pits love for pokemon, and just started watching all the episodes of the anime (curently on 30). Also i remebered that a few years ago i had a pokemon game on my pc, plalying it via emulator. It was the pokemon silver version. But i didnt want to play that version again, so i decided for a FireRed version, since it contains the original pokemon, and it looks much better than the first Red or Blue version. So i downloaded a GameBoy Advance emulator. Heres where the problems start.
I downloaded Visual Boy Advance, and after i start it up it says "The 1M sub-circuit board not instaled" So after not being able to fix that, i went for BoycotAdvance and it seemed to be working, but after trying to enter the first Pokemon Center the game frezes up. The same problem happens when im trying to enter PokemonMarkt. So if anyone managed to get the pokmon games working on the PC, please tell me, for my life will not be complete without it.

P.S. If anyone wants a link for streaming all the episodes online, PM me.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
my dad's friend gave me loads of gba games on a dvd with the visual boy emulator to play them on.

but im not giving it to you.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I got bored of the visualboy advance, it made me feel depressed.

I wanna find my Blue Version so I can play on my gameboy.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Try downloading another ROM here

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
downloadin the VBA from a diferent sauce doesnt work. i have like 10 different ones. im downloading new roms now.
ok, new rom files didnt help. ****! No other ideas? I really wanna play this game.