ok, me my friend phil and my friend joe are planning on goin down to guelp for march break because our buddy lives down there...ONE PROBLEM: joe has a g/f that never i mean veryververy rarely does she leave him alone with us, shes very parinoid that he has another g/f or something and he cant even gawk at women with us when shes around, and shes also vey stupid so she needs alot of attention(im not just saying she stupid he iq is actually 99), so shes gonna want to come down to guelph with us and she wont be able to do all the things we do, (shes 15/ hes 18) so theres a bit of an age gap there, and ontop of that shes ****ing annoying to be around...

for tl;dr:

me and 2 guys wanna go to guelph and one buddys g/f is annoying and clingy how do we get her to stay here?
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
Tell her there aren't any kitchens or laundryrooms in Guelph.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Tell her parents she's dating a college student. Good chance she won't be going anywhere for a while.
whatthefedit: I read 18 as 19.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
hahah tell your friend not to bring the bitch, make a no bitches allowed rule before he can invite her...and Guelph sucks (I'm from the KDub), go to Toronto
ok, thanks guys great advice
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
Dude, i live right near Guelph, don't not go there if your looking for a good time, i repeat DO NOT GO THERE, Cambridge is better then that and Cambridge sucks, go to Toronto.
Quote by PollyWntsCrack
Dude, i live right near Guelph, don't not go there if your looking for a good time, i repeat DO NOT GO THERE, Cambridge is better then that and Cambridge sucks, go to Toronto.

lol fail
GRAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAR sorry can't understand you at all
Quote by Demonikk

Oh dear god you may as well offer your unclenched anus to rich old men now, it's all that you can do really

Quote by CowboyUp

Whats a penis?

Quote by drakenshadow
seriously high man..... your dicks gonna fall off.
Tell her that there are level 99 Tyranitars where you're going.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Tell your friend to dump her. She's 15. He can find plenty of other children, I'm sure.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
Take her.
Leave het there - the walk back might soften her up a bit.