Page 1 of 2
My day is goin great!

Just sitting on my couch playin guitar and watching football.

simply awesome...

so pit, hows your day goin today?
pretty ****ty. I"m tired.
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
Really boring, I'm trying to learn the solo to sweet child of mine, but I suck at guitar, so it's proving difficult, and Chinese Democracy is a bit disappointing but oh well.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Everything has gone soooooo sloooooooooow today! It's pretty depressing.

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

it's sunday, i have that feeling where you know the weekend is over and college tomorrow is going to completely suck ass because you have that sweaty bastard for 2 hours rambling about electromagnetic induction.

then of course there's the embarassment of going to school with ****ing dead skin all over your face because you spent too long outside in the cold with a wet face whilst cleaning **** off the car.

oh and i haven't seen my girlfriend in a while and i miss her a lot.

on the plus side i've got a parcel coming tomorrow and i love opening stuff from the mail it feels awesome

oh and another plus, i'm getting a car as well next week if i manage to withdraw money from my bank.
My head still hurts a bit after I got so drunk I blacked out and smashed my head on the bathroom on Friday...
But I watched two seasons of It's always sunny in Philadelphia, so it all evens out.
Enjoy jeppelapp responsibly.

Quote by In The Mist
If you led your life by the pit's advice, you would be in prison on multiple charges of rape.
i went to church today. slow boring day
the pizza guy is a douche so we were arguing in the phone so i didn't order anything so im eating tacos, is not that i don't like them but i eat tacos almost everyday!
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
No.

For the most part this day has been shxt.

I may visit the hugging thread later.
Hugs make me smile.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
It was average until I remembered..I have English and Math tomorrow.....Then It ruined the day

Originally Posted by Draekon

A song im very good at is Raining Blood!
"RAINING BLOOD! from a lacerated sky! Bleed is Horror! I bleed destruction, and now i shall REIGN IN BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Is that what he says?
I've had a pretty good day. I spent most of it over a friends reasoning on life and Rasta while smoking herb and then when I got home my new dread tam had arrived in the mail. And now I'm just feeling chilled...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
I finished my paper!! 5 pages of hot sex! Oh yeahh!

Today sucked. I spent 3 hours writing some **** paper, and I still have to shower.

I had both!
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Was pretty good, but nothing compares to last thursday.

I went to the Boilerroom (the local venue), watched In Case of Fire, Without Thought and Arcane Roots with my girlfriend who was taking photos for her portfolio. My mates turn up, and I get bought a couple of pints.

Then.
Then, Jamie Lenman, the lead singer of Reuben walks in. Holy shit. We go over and say hi, and he was such a legend! we got a photo taken with him, and THEN Jon, the bassist, walks in! We spent a good time talking to him, and I found out a lot about the bass in the Racecar album.

That will beat any day you will ever have. Was immense.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Its been pretty boring:

I watched apollo 13.. which admittedly is awesome!.. and I played madden for ages

and now I'm deciding whether to talk to this girl or night.. dayum!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

^Apollo 13! That movie rocks.
Let's sing: Good Day Sunshine! Good Day Sunshine! Good Day Sunshine! Good Day Sunshine!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Having a crappy day.

I've got shit loads of assignments to do. Woke up at 4 in the afternoon because i was out last night and can't get any motivation going.
Mine started off shit. But it's awesome now.

I learnt the solo to Know Your Enemy with all the pickup toggles and crap

Also I wrote an awesome acoustic tune.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by worton
i jizzed on my face

Could be worse, you could've faced on your jizz.
Carmel is hawt
i learnt
toxicity - system of a down
cowboys from hell - pantera
and some of
play with me - extreme

not bad but ive got a cold
Boring. Talking to some smokin' hot chick who goes to my school on aim. I might get some this week.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Could be worse, you could've faced on your jizz.

Oh my god xD

I'm so sigging that xD
I was working with my dad outside all of yesterday in the frickin' freezing weather. Now I've got the cold, I've been doing homework all day (in fact I should be doing some now) and my amp is up at my friends house.

I'm depressed.
Quote by TheSecondRaid
I was working with my dad outside all of yesterday in the frickin' freezing weather. Now I've got the cold, I've been doing homework all day (in fact I should be doing some now) and my amp is up at my friends house.

I'm depressed.

When life gets you down, just remember.

You were the fastest sperm.
Carmel is hawt
Meh not really feeling it today. Don't know why, I'm talking to people right now and I just don't know what to say. :/
H e l l o .
Quote by Oblivion_Rps

It looks to me that he's a champion.

You were first out of 200,000,0000,000,000 little spermys. You are a champion.
Follow me on Twitter
fairly average so far. Went to church in my hawaii shirt and jeans, came home, played guitar, practiced my singing and guitaring at the same time, ate lunch, got online.

Now I've got to decide whether to call this girl and ask her on a date or not... I'll make a poll !
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
Meh not really feeling it today. Don't know why, I'm talking to people right now and I just don't know what to say. :/

Try talking about penises and STDs. Somehow they always make good conversations.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps

You made my day.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Try talking about penises and STDs. Somehow they always make good conversations.

I would except i'm mostly talking to this one chick who's all bitter and stuff cuz i refused her "love". She's kicking me when I'm down. =[
H e l l o .
Pretty boring, Ive done like 2 projects so far, still have 1 to finish and I have a test im not ready for tommorow. And on top of all that my last 2 months or so have just plain sucked and ive been barely getting any sleep.

on the plus side theres no school this friday so if i can find someone who isnt busy then the week should be good.
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
I would except i'm mostly talking to this one chick who's all bitter and stuff cuz i refused her "love". She's kicking me when I'm down. =[

Tell her "Your love refused me."
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by kitty_teh_fish

Ask her what she's doing outside the kitchen.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps

That truly made me laugh. I'm just gonna stop talking to her though.
H e l l o .
Hell no.

I have a 10 page paper due tomorrow and I currently have only 2 1/2 pages finished.

I'm so ****ed that it's unreal.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps

You are my hero xD
I love you xD
Quote by dudetheman
Hell no.

I have a 10 page paper due tomorrow and I currently have only 2 1/2 pages finished.

I'm so ****ed that it's unreal.

Here, take this rake. It'll make stuff better.

Carmel is hawt
Page 1 of 2