Hey Pit! I need some help.

I like this girl, Mexican, cute, etc, no pics. Now, I totally forgot to ask her number on Friday, last time I saw her. Now it's the Thanksgiving holidays, and I won't see her til next Saterday, and this is prime time to ask her out on a date. Buut, I don't have her number.

Luckily, I know both of her bffs and one of them gave me her number. So now I'm wondering if it would be too creepy to call her, if she didn't give me her number herself, or should I just call her anyways. I could be all like "Hey, what's up?" | "... how'd you get my number?" | "... you hit your head. you don't remember me asking you. *force convince over the phone*"

Or, more seriously, something like "hey, I forgot to ask you Friday, what's your number :P?"
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
Quote by SuperKoolKid

I like this girl, Mexican, cute, etc, no pics. Now, I totally forgot to ask her number on Friday, last time I saw her. Now it's the Thanksgiving holidays, and I won't see her til next Saterday, and this is prime time to ask her out on a date. Buut, I don't have her number.

Luckily, I know both of her bffs and one of them gave me her number. So now I'm wondering if it would be too creepy to call her, if she didn't give me her number herself, or should I just call her anyways. I could be all like "Hey, what's up?" | "... how'd you get my number?" | "... you hit your head. you don't remember me asking you. *force convince over the phone*"

Or, more seriously, something like "hey, I forgot to ask you Friday, what's your number :P?"

GTFO.
dont

too strong
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by heaven's gate
GTFO.

+1!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Tell her you got it from her friends. Then tell her to come to the window and wave because you've set up a tent in her frontyard. Then shoot her in the head. Stupid bitch, she should've loved you.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Eh, I've done this in the past.

"Hey"
"How did you get my number?"
"No idea, I woke up with it on my phone on Saturday. Must have been pretty drunk."
"Oh. sound. Want to do me up the bum?"
"Yeah."

...Well, the first part is true anyway.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by SuperKoolKid

What's that? Nothing happened, you say?

But seriously, that last thing would work. She'd laugh, which means you're in the clear, because you made her smile.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
If you know she likes you then it's ok as long as you play it cool, if you're not sure if she likes you or not then I'd probably go with no and just worry about getting her to like you and asking her out the next time you see her.
If it's a mobile try texting her, just be nice about it, say you got the number of a friend and say something like:
"I hope that's okay"
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
yeah don't call her if you didn't get the number from her personally. if you really wanna go through with it, just go like, " hey what's up? i kinda forgot to ask you for your number but a friends of yours gave it to me."

although i strongly don't recommend the latter.

EDIT:
Quote by ChemicalFire
If it's a mobile try texting her, just be nice about it, say you got the number of a friend and say something like:
"I hope that's okay"

that would work very well too, should you consider calling her. if so, do that or try something creative like rabidguitarist's idea.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Nov 23, 2008,
Quote by rabidguitarist
Eh, I've done this in the past.

"Hey"
"No idea, I woke up with it on my phone on Saturday. Must have been pretty drunk."
"Oh. sound. Want to do me up the bum?"
"Yeah."

...Well, the first part is true anyway.

This is f*cking genius, man!

To TS: Call her, just tell her you got it from her friend or whatever, or better yet use the above example that rabidguitarist has given. If anything she'll at least find it funny. Anyway, just act like you're calling her to see what she's up to blah blah blah and if the opportunity presents itself ask her out. Better yet, do this all in Spanish if she is Mexican. She'll find your "white accent" hilarious, doubling your chances of hittin dat.
"Or, more seriously, something like "hey, I forgot to ask you Friday, what's your number :P?"

WTF? How the hell could you call her then ask for her number????
Quote by break-me-in

But seriously, that last thing would work. She'd laugh, which means you're in the clear, because you made her smile.

lol totally agree

Quote by rabidguitarist
"Hey"

lol love it
im trying this some time
+1
Quote by ATL_420
"Or, more seriously, something like "hey, I forgot to ask you Friday, what's your number :P?"

lol

idiot
i went through a similar situation...

never called her, one week went by and now she's one of my friend's girlfriend..
me.. i'm alone

call her. don't waste opportunities
SO the relationship thread is pretty cool....
OPINIONATED STATEMENT

Meaningful Song Lyrics
Inside my signature
Make me look deep
And misunderstood

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context hilarious quote!

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context compliment!

My Gear:
Awesome Shit
Cool Shit
Shitty Shit

Call her. Just be all like: Yeah, your friend gave me your number. How are you doing?
She'll say: Hola, queria hablar contigo!! Estoy bien, y tu?
and the conversation will go on... If she digs you too, she'll like it if you call her and went through the effort of getting her number. If she doesn't dig you.. She'll think you're creepy.
Good luck.

(I've always wanted to say something in Spanish here..)

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
Quote by Pannenkoeken
SO the relationship thread is pretty cool....

Your mum is pretty cool, but I don't tell everyone to redirect their post to her.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by ATL_420

Oh dear
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Something like this happened to me once, but the other way round, but he told me I'd given him my number but I hadn't... he turned out to be a little obsessive :|

Anyway, I'd say maybe text her if you think she likes you, if not just wait until you next see her
Just tell her you asked her friend for it, because you forgot to get it from her.

It's likely that her friend will have told her you asked for it anyway

If she likes you, she won't mind. If she doesn't like you in the same way, what does it matter anyway, asking for her number from her friend won't make a difference either way.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Oh, I've been through this exact situation. I wouldn't call her. Women have this kinda Stalker alert switches up their behinds.

This is how it went.

"Hello? This is Richard"

"HOW THE **** DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?"

"Uh, I asked one of your friends."

"Hung up"