So I'm in a weird situation; I've got about £80-100 and I've got three options. But first an explanation.

I have an Ibanez S470DXQM which I love, I also recently bought a Line 6 Flextone III Plus which has not stopped impressing me. I play all kinds o' junk, but Metal for a vast majority of my time, this along which some jazzy cleans every now and again.

Anyways I now have about £100 in my possession and am looking to spend it on either;

1. A Morley Power Wah £64.99 - I did a bit of research and came to the conclusion that this is the best Wah for high-gain stuff please correct me if I'm wrong, and fell free to recommend other Wah's.

OR

2. A new pickup - Yes, A new pickup, as I can't afford two right now and I don't want to pay £100 for two pickups that I don't like. I'm really looking for something to replace the bridge pickup as, even though I get an adequate tone, I struggle to make my pinch harmonics, especially in the lower strings, be heard. Apparently EMG's are too 'generic' sounding so I'm willing to let that go, I've also looked at SD Blackouts and various DiMarzio's, please recommend me any that seem suitable, under £100.
Please also recommend me some neck pickups as my current one is utter shit.

I listen to a lot of Metallica and Dream Theatre so I'd like a harsh and deep bridge PU and a smooth neck PU for solos with decent cleans.

OR

3. FBV Express Floorboard £62.99 - I might be entering a band in the next couple of weeks and it will be hard to keep returning to my amp to change settings half-way through a song, so this will make my life a whole lot easier. This also includes a wah pedal which, if good enough, saves me the money to get a new wah.

Please remember to keep all recommendations under £100, I only want to pay the full £100 if it's really worth it.

Thanks a lot for reading through that beast of a post,
aradroxar
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard
since your using a modeling amp, new pickups arent that important, so that shouldn't be your first priority. since i see in your sig that you have a morley classic wah, i'd trade that in for the power wah, and then i'd buy the FBV express shortboard. if you dont wanna sell the classic wah, then i'd just get the shortboard. it's wah is ok, and you wont have to worry about getting a footswitch anymore.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
[quote="'[P|E|R|S|O|N"]']What pickups do you have now? EMGs?

No, I have the disappointing stock Infinity pickups

Quote by 'nutinpwnsgibson'
since your using a modeling amp, new pickups arent that important, so that shouldn't be your first priority. since i see in your sig that you have a morley classic wah, i'd trade that in for the power wah, and then i'd buy the FBV express shortboard. if you dont wanna sell the classic wah, then i'd just get the shortboard. it's wah is ok, and you wont have to worry about getting a footswitch anymore.

I am more than happy to get rid of my classic wah, as I don't use it. As for the pickups the main reason I want to change them is that they sound too bland and I cannot get any pinch harmonics from the bottom strings.

Thanks to both of you.
you could probably get two swinesheads or rockmonkeys for around £100... whether or not that's the best use of your funds if you're only using a modeller is debatable, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'd get the FBV Express and trade in your classic for the Power, then pickups last, purely for convenience.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
/bump

Can anyone explain how me having a modeller changes anything, I'm interested to know

thanks