im lookin at buying an ashdown MAG off of musicians friend, but the only problem is that i live in ontario,canada.

anyone on here from ontario have experience with dealing with musician's friend before?
also where is ashdown manufacured for the us, because i am planning on shippin to the border of and then driving to the states to pick it up. this way i dont pay unnecessary shipping and all i have to do is pay taxes on shipping (which is free) and then maybe duties, if they say its not an american product.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
wrong forum, ask in guitar gear and accesories

the only answers you'll get here are "rape it", "rub some icy-hot on it", "it has AIDS" and "lolwut".

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
rape it
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Quote by Powerhouse
Haha...you said "rape."

Haha so did u lolwut?

¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
rub some icy-hot on it

dont listen to this man he has AIDS

lol alrighty then.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Quote by Tatersalad1080
lolwut alricy-hot then.

Fix'd

Quote by JMcG92
Fix'd

rape it
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Quote by Powerhouse
Dude buy a Line 6 spider II

its br00tal.

Noooo he needs a Marshall MG100 Head + 2 MG cabs coz its marshall and its got CRUSHING distortion, plus its an uber loud 100 watt fullstack

did you guys even read his post? I haven't used Musicians Friend TS, but I'm sure that even though you are from Canada, you'll be fine.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
did you guys even read his post? I haven't used Musicians Friend TS, but I'm sure that even though you are from Canada, you'll be fine.

lolwutrapeitputsomeicyhotonityouhaveaids

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

lol ur gay
Quote by JMcG92
Noooo he needs a Marshall MG100 Head + 2 MG cabs coz its marshall and its got CRUSHING distortion, plus its an uber loud 100 watt fullstack

excuse you sir...but I believe the OVERDRIVE is crushing....Mr. Wylde would be very disappointed right now.

And no...idt anyone read the first post.....just the 2nd one
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
And no...idt anyone read the first post.....just the 2nd one

Sigged!!