guys first off im a beginner, my first guitar was a rockster or something like that. i have been looking at some guitars, but when the connectors went in my current one and i broke a string i decided to get a new one. the sort of stuff that im learning is metallica, trivium, maiden and music like that. but i would also like to have the option to learn some other stuff like eric clapton and some more bluesy softer stuff. what guitars would you guys suggest, with a price range of about 200-300 ish?

thanks
even if you can reach 300 dollars i say pacifica 112
Fender Telecaster
Squire Vintage Modified '70s bass
Quote by Felttoaster
even if you can reach 300 dollars i say pacifica 112

sorry im from the UK, i should have said pounds... so $229 - $450 i think

thanks
oh vintage makes really nice guitar's in the uk check them out
Fender Telecaster
check out Agile Guitars, they make some pretty good budget guitars. Checkout like Ebay or Rondomusic.com for em. I plan on buying a 7 string interceptor
any ESP 50 series (ex 50 ax 50 etc etc) are nice, you could get an epiphone g-400 if you like them, i despise them so idk lol, or just go onto guitarcenter.com or zzounds.com and go to electric solid body guitar and do the 250-500 price range and they'll give you a large selection of them.
Smart Pothead and Proud
Best Guitar for 300 quid is the Fender Standard Strat, very versatile.. will be great for blues.. and with a good amp, will acheive a nice metal tone. The guitar feels and looks great, its a right bargin
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by FallenSaint
check out Agile Guitars, they make some pretty good budget guitars. Checkout like Ebay or Rondomusic.com for em. I plan on buying a 7 string interceptor

agile isnt that good in the uk. Vintage is where its at

Btw he is from the uk
Fender Telecaster