well you should have a voice folder in your mp3 player, just think it as a flash drive, you can copy it over and do as you wish with it.. unless you've got wanna of those stupid ipods, in which case you are apple's bitch
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by xander307
well you should have a voice folder in your mp3 player, just think it as a flash drive, you can copy it over and do as you wish with it.. unless you've got wanna of those stupid ipods, in which case you are apple's bitch

Its something by samsung, so should be ok?
yea your mp3 player isnt ideal but it will work the way you want it to. You can probably import the audio track directly to your desktop and it will be an MP3. IF you want, import to Audacity to edit.
I was trying to record with my MP3 player and it works alright, but what I really want to do is get some sort of portable field recorder or whatever for christmas, I think.
I looked at all the stickie recording threads and found everything except an explanation of the good portable recorders. I just want to be able to stick it in front of my amp and play for 2 hours, then listen to what I played, go put it on the computer, and then I can worry about other programs at that point. For now, I just really need field recorder suggestions.
I'm looking for something not super expensive, but it needs to be able to sound decent, not great, not pro, but pretty good.
If you know of any good products, despite price, please, let me know about them, that way I can consider option.
Thanks.
(And sorry for hijacking this thread but I'm really lost)