Hello there would it be worth selling my fizzy dsl401 for a valve peavey vypyr, I really am seeking versatility, with anything from jazz, to screaming violin like santana tones to nu metal. Also I have found I generally like a generally big low end on heavier sounds, also my other options were a roland cube 60 and an ashdown fallen angel 212 combo. But this peavey really does look good, but I wont type to much as I would really like to hear your input without me influencing you to much, so I will leave the conversation pretty open, but general opinions of the amp, good or bad would be great.

CHeers UG
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
I didn't even realize there were tube Vypyrs until I read this post.

But, I can vouch for the SS Vypyrs. Those are some badass, little amps. I'd definitely rule out the Roland, but I can't say much about the Ashdown. All I know is that they tend to have quite a bit of low end.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
I've heard great things about the Ashdown but I have no idea how versatile they are. And with the Vypyr no one knows what they sound like yet, but there's alot of speculation.

Methinks you should wait for them to come out, or at least try out the Fallen Angel.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by acdcrocks0323
If you are selling a DSL401, then I would be looking for a Mesa F series combo if I were you. Extremely versatile for not having effects and will do prety much anything besides death metal.

+1. Great amps.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??