speaking of the bosstones, who among you is seeing them this winter? Cause i sure am
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
heard two or three of their songs, the few songs ive heard by them ive liked all of them
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
To say the same thing as everyone else, Let's Face it is the best one in my opinion, which is soley because i own two copies of it, whereas i don't own a copy of any of their other albums.
I just realized this moment that "Bosstones" is supposed to sound like "Boston," and I've been aware of this band for many years.
just don't get jackknife to a swan
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
I like them a lot. I can never hear a difference in their albums though so it's not often that they come out with a song that really catches me.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
I really like Jacknife, but I think More Noise and Other Disturbances would be the one to get.
"The Soup Nazi of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join"

Member of the SG Commandos