Available in Canada, or is this even possible anymore? Are there ways to do it for free?
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
that still has to be downloaded using the internet though is there a way to download them to your computer then put them on your phone?

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
im pretty sure any phone with a memory card that you can save files too will work. you just have to set the ringtone to anything on your memory card.
for example my buddy has an lg shine that he uses some rise against song as his ringtone.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Ohh, well AT&T phones do that (most atleast) But does Canada have that? I remember when I brought my phone to Canada instead of saying "AT&T" at the top it said Rogers Wireless or something. If not that. You can make ringtones on iTunes now (but it isn't free)
i would like free, i dont have a phone yet but it's just something i wanna keep in mind to have a song i like as it, it will be mts if i get a phone.

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I have a Telus Canada phone, and by default it wont let me change my ringtones to anything other than the ones they have provided (or the ones you pay a stupid amount of money for). However, i have been able to get around that using a few programs. I have a RAZR2 and the method should work for any motorola phone i think. what kind of phone do you have?
Gibson Les Paul + Orange Tiny Terror = Sex
WTF kind of ****ty phones do you Canadians have?

If we couldn't set ringtones here they wouldn't sell any phones. Try getting just the phone on no network then just getting a SIM separately.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by druggietoad2k5
WTF kind of ****ty phones do you Canadians have?

If we couldn't set ringtones here they wouldn't sell any phones. Try getting just the phone on no network then just getting a SIM separately.

he means send ringtones I beleive. obviously we can get ringtones, we just download them from our phones for like 5 bucks or 3 bucks or whatever it is.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
I can just get any old song and send it to my phone for free with a data cable.

I mean, I thought Canada was bad, but not THAT bad.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Any phone from this century will do that.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1