It wouldnt be that hard, just put it in an enclosure and add input/output jacks. And maybe a bypass switch.
Dot>Jekyll & Hyde>Turbo Tuner>DD-3>DD-7>DRRI
Quote by b2spirita
http://www.axetec.co.uk/axetec%20guitar%20parts%20spares%20pickups_090.htm

Without a great deal of difficulty or would it be difficult to do?
you could.

it would be relatively easy.

Quote by Skierinanutshel
its not gonna sound good.
most onboard electronics for guitars don't sound very good. but i have no experience with the ones TS linked to.

have you actually tried them, or are you just guessing?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
you could.

have you actually tried them, or are you just guessing?

i've tried onboard's that are similar, and much was lacking. however, as i havent tried the exact one the TS has linked to, my post is up to mere speculation.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
i've tried onboard's that are similar, and much was lacking. however, as i havent tried the exact one the TS has linked to, my post is up to mere speculation.
fair enough. you're probably right, but unless someone weighs in with first hand experience, i'll remain skeptical, but not pass judgment.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
My first thought was to put it in the guitar, but i really dont want to cut out anything - which id have to do for the battery- as i like my guitar as is. So i just thought id drop it in an old overdrive housing - pending a repair.

So the general consensus is that, on the whole, onboard stuff is not particularly great?
Well obviously i mean the type similar to the one i linked to. As in not a fuzz factory/whammy ect.
Last edited by b2spirita at Nov 23, 2008,