my epiphone dot studio for a limited g 400 with EMGs and a broken headstock that i could repair and a bc rich, i dont know what model it is but the body is shaped like the assassin but the finish is back with red cracks in it, kinda reminds me of lava and it has a maple bolt on neck and some time of floyd rose
GUITAR: Gibson Les Paul Special
AMP:Fender Vibro Champ XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
USMC
what kind of music do you play?
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
well, i can honestly say i play a wide variety, but i mainly play psychobilly[mixture between punk and rockabilly] but me and a couple of my friends just started a hardcore punk band
USMC
im gonna assume that its a low end bc rich, i've heard nothing but negative things about them. It'll be more worth your while putting new pick ups into your current guitar.
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
yea, i wouldnt do anything with the bc rich but sell it to my cousin for 50, im mainly interested in the sg
USMC
If you can fix it, go for it. I've played a G-400 once and it was great.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
yea, i might be able to get a pedal with it too
USMC