Comments?

He lives in the dallas area
Last edited by dcvlehr at Nov 23, 2008,
most ppl with photoshop could do that in a minute, but it's cool anyway...
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
thats badass.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by kaosfire
i can click the cartoon button in photo programs too

it looks more like a solarization filter to me
Quote by Skynyrd890

The point isn't how this picture was made. The point is it looks cool.
Quote by Mack56
it looks more like a *solarization filter to me

* and thats where you lost me.
Quote by futurestorm
****ing nice do you know what program he used to get that cuz thats a decsent effect

I'm not sure he even used a program. He has a very very nice camera. Coulda been a filter like stated earlier, or he could have edited it. I'll have to talk to him.
IDK much about cameras, but I have a hard time understanding how a simple filter would get that effect...
dude that's sweet
Quote by Insanitydenied
I try to be the quiet musician type, but there's too much to say.

OF THE BASS MILITIA - PM Nutter_101 to join

FUCK PARAMORE.

HOT LESBIANS

Centered, Bitch.

Yes, I'm only 14. So?
and I'm actually serious, if u find out how he got it, let us know...
Quote by Skynyrd890
IDK much about cameras, but I have a hard time understanding how a simple filter would get that effect...

He specializes in low ligthing. I know he has filters where he can take a picture at the sun and it just looks like its dark outside with a street light illuminating everything.
Like he did with this

Edit: i'll post under this topic what he did. Have to message him on myspace since im here in japan and wait for a reply.
Quote by Skynyrd890

How do you do that in photoshop?!?!?! Its like a really good graphics video game haha, but it looks so cool.
u can do a lot in photoshop...just a bunch of filters, brushes, and lighting effects...
Quote by Skynyrd890

my 2megapixel phone can do that. it's pretty basic
Quote by Skynyrd890
u can do a lot in photoshop...just a bunch of filters, brushes, and lighting effects...

I know ps can do a lot. I have it. I was just wondering how i would go about recreating that pic haha
Quote by nathanlamb
I know ps can do a lot. I have it. I was just wondering how i would go about recreating that pic haha

not sure...I don't know too much about photoshop. I have it too, but I don't know how exactly you would get that...but according to the TS, it was a camera filter, so...yeh...
my sister had crappy kodak software that came with her 200 dollar camera that does the same thing with the click of ONE button.