Page 1 of 4
...assuming your not a bum and dont have a job

i work at Saladworks which is basically a chain of a salad cafe kinda thing. its funny cause no one expects the long haired dude who they think worships satan and sacrifices goats to work at a place which serves primarily salads

its cool though cause i can blast whatever i want when im doing dishes though. i like it.

what about the rest of the metal forum?
So you wash dishes to thrash metal?

R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by tehbensonzorz
you got it dude
blasted Dekapitator and Dark Angel mostly today...good times.

Excellent.

Also, bum news, I got called on leave from CR today . Seems some discrepencies with the current recording band caused this. I'll go back in a month or two, but for now I'm working at F.Y.E. (my aunt works there, so I got a little boost, and I worked at a studio so that's some extra credential).
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by tehbensonzorz

i work at Saladworks which is basically a chain of a salad cafe kinda thing. its funny cause no one expects the long haired dude who they think worships satan and sacrifices goats to work at a place which serves primarily salads

its cool though cause i can blast whatever i want when im doing dishes though. i like it.

what about the rest of the metal forum?

I resent this statement tremendously.
You're*
With my mum on weekends
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Grocery store. I get to listen to Dancing Queen. It's a blast, seriously.

So much better than any metal ever made.

EDIT: I don't work. I applied to Canadian Tire not too long ago though.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
haha i love going to FYE
every now and then i'll go up to the counter and ask if they have an obscure album by an obscure band and get confused looks, then just walk away

i also go in there and take all the Linkin Park cd's out of the metal section

i've never had a serious job, other than being a councelor at a summer camp
Last edited by dminishedthingy at Nov 23, 2008,
unemployed. It's illegal for me to work anywhere for another month. age. Then, I'll still probably work at Sonic. They serve blasts there, instead of us blasting.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by Survivalism
I resent this statement tremendously.

+1

When I can drive I hope to get work at one of the coffee shops in town, either Dutch Brothers (small west coast chain) or Starbucks. Damn do I love me some coffee.
Quote by dminishedthingy
haha i love going to FYE
every now and then i'll go up to the counter and ask if they have an obscure album by an obscure band and get confused looks, then just walk away

i also go in there and take all the Linkin Park cd's out of the metal section

i've never had a serious job, other than being a councelor at a summer camp

Good man.

And I dont have a job...

No one is hiring
I work for a surveying company. We measure plots of land and to crazy boring **** like that. Its cool though cause our boss lets us sit in the office and not do **** if we dont have work and get paid for it instead of sending us home.
I'm Tyler
I work with my uncle at his gas station on saturdays. I'm not that old though, only recently hit the legal working age ...

Don't get paid much either, still pays for concerts, CDS, and random guitar crap though.
I work at spar.
can't listen to music so I'm stuck with kings of leon or some other mainstream band on the store radio. ugh.
I am just finishing my technical vocation, in Automotive Collision Repair.

I used to work at a dealership before it closed down due to economy fail....

But now I am still part time at Dominos...on the inside. To make it better, I open on sundays, and blast Death, Meshuggah, Morbid Angel, Agalloch, and Sculptured in the morning before the store opens.

then I chill to Yes, King Crimson, Porcupine Tree, Pink Floyd, Kansas, and ELP in the afternoons.
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
I work at Zellers, and I work on the floor, helping people with stuff and straightening shelves. They started playing Christmas music at the beginning of November. I hate life. Hell, they don't even play Trans-Siberian Orchestra, lame. Hopefully at the beginning of next year I'll get a job at Cinema 1, a movie store.
I don't have a job, but I am an electrical engineering student at the University of Texas. There are very few other metalheads here though...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Burger King.

Or, as I like to call it, Br00tal King.

Actually, I don't call it that.

I probably should.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I don't currently have a job, but I wanted to work at Gamestop and I forsee Newbury Comics in my future.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by fallenangel20
Burger King.

Or, as I like to call it, Br00tal King.

Actually, I don't call it that.

I probably should.

As for me, I'm just a 14 year old bum .
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
im a referee =]
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
I used to work as a butcher in a meat shop. It was kvlt as fvck. Then i got fired and now I work in a bakery . seriously
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
just got hired at spencer's. before that, walmart meat department. i could hang out in the cooler there, listening to necrophagist and playing tetris on my zune.
Dairy Queen
I can't listen to music on the job

So i sit in the freezer and think of black metal riffs
>:C
Quote by tehbensonzorz

Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Snyper
in a morgue

Brutal.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
I work at Beijing Beijing, which is a local Chinese restaurant. Not the best job, but I get free Chinese food!
I've been a Temp doing Labouring for a couples years now, pretty much since finishing School. Various types with various people/companies, including Trade Assistance (Tiling, Scaffolding, helping my Dad with his Mechanic Servicing/Repair business) and in a Factory doing injection molding.

For those who don't know what that is, it's pretty much operating huge, old, very very hot machines that produce plastic parts, I even used to day dream and came up with a Metal (very industrial influenced, which was fitting, haha) song called "Spur Cutter", based on this machine that had a air compressor power cutter on it, to trim parts.

Since then it's been with a Building company, doing lots of heavy lifting etc and now with a company that makes and constructs, pallet racking, shelving etc Lots of tool use, lots of heavy lifting.

My goal is to join (still need to suck it up and apply ) the Australian Defence Force, Army, and do a Trade. When I get in, I'll let yous guys all know, don't worry (I'll send some brutal pictures of Tanks and what not )
sadly i work at a roof truss factory hooray for non fun jobs
"We carry death out of the village!"
Best BUy
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Especially an ignorant law.
Page 1 of 4