My bro told me these 3 symptoms might be relevant to something.

Does anybody see static/snow vision? For instance if you look at any object it looks like tiny white speckles are moving around?

Or when you move you'r cellphone light infront of you in a dark room a trail follows it quickly?

Or when you stare at you'r hands for a good 30 seconds and see a blank wall you see an after image?

Does anybody else experience these visual things? :S
Last edited by Insicion at Nov 23, 2008,
After consulting my medical dictionary.....AIDS

Sorry
UG's Batman

NOW WITHOUT CHRISTIAN BALE'S "GRUFF" LISPY VOICE!

Batman doesn't need Christmas to wear his Santa hat.
Last edited by rcazzy at Nov 23, 2008,
Quote by RPGoof
Hppd
Lay off the drugs

I've never done LSD/Shrooms/X

I've only smoked MJ 4 times, last one being a bad trip. This was in late June. Not planning on smoking again. I've already had a discussion on this for a month on the HPPD forums. I can say i only have Mild HPPD since i see text sway back and forth.

But im not shure what i described is normal even for somone to have never done drugs?
rub some icy hot on it
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
I have never done drugs or anything, and I have those symptoms, and I have AIDS, so you probably do to.

^The first part of that is true.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I have never done drugs or anything, and I have those symptoms, and I have AIDS, so you probably do to.

^The first part of that is true.

Even the after image and trail thing?
Quote by Insicion

Does anybody see static/snow vision? For instance if you look at any object it looks like tiny white speckles are moving around?

Or when you move you'r cellphone light infront of you in a dark room a trail follows it quickly?

Or when you stare at you'r hands for a good 30 seconds and see a blank wall you see an after image?

This happens to me all the time, except it looks more like rain than "static" or "snow".
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
yes i thought it was normal
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
Quote by Tire Me.
Relevant to what, exactly?

Hes basicly studying to be an Optometrist, and one day when i told him about HPPD he told me the symptoms of it can also be seen in Lyme disease and Migraines. Im seeing how many people have these symptoms even if they didnt do any drugs nor have any disease or illness.
the trail thing is normal....

i hope
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by Insicion
Hes basicly studying to be an Optometrist, and one day when i told him about HPPD he told me the symptoms of it can also be seen in Lyme disease and Migraines. Im seeing how many people have these symptoms even if they didnt do any drugs nor have any disease or illness.

haha that's actually a relief because I already knowingly have that.

At least it's not something additional.

I'm not making a joke or anything.
After images and trails are normal... i dont know about the static vision though. Lay off the drugs.
Quote by Insicion

Occasionally.

Yeah. It's called an after-image.

It's normal. It's behind one of the major schools of thought regarding how we perceive and deal with color.

SHEdit: You'r?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Insicion
I've never done LSD/Shrooms/X

I've only smoked MJ 4 times, last one being a bad trip. This was in late June. Not planning on smoking again. I've already had a discussion on this for a month on the HPPD forums. I can say i only have Mild HPPD since i see text sway back and forth.

But im not shure what i described is normal even for somone to have never done drugs?

First of all, how do you "bad trip" on pot? Second of all, there are more than three drugs in the world that make you hallucinate and, guess what? Pot is one of them. It's a psychoactive just like LSD, mushrooms and X.

Also, don't say you've smoked pot and then directly after that say "I've never done drugs." Now you're just being a silly.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
First of all, how do you "bad trip" on pot? Second of all, there are more than three drugs in the world that make you hallucinate and, guess what? Pot is one of them. It's a psychoactive just like LSD, mushrooms and X.

Also, don't say you've smoked pot and then directly after that say "I've never done drugs." Now you're just being a silly.

By smoking too much pot=Bad trip, atleast in my case. I dont want this thread to go into a mini drug forum discussion. I didn't hallucinate when i had my "bad trip" I just had an out of body experience multiple times and i wasnt able to concetrate and coudnt even make a sentence up without it making no sence.

I never said i never did drugs, when i said "Even for somone to has never done drugs" I directed it to people who never did drugs and have the same symptoms.
Quote by Insicion
By smoking too much pot=Bad trip, atleast in my case. I dont want this thread to go into a mini drug forum discussion. I didn't hallucinate when i had my "bad trip" I just had an out of body experience multiple times and i wasnt able to concetrate and coudnt even make a sentence up without it making no sence.

I never said i never did drugs, when i said "Even for somone to has never done drugs" I directed it to people who never did drugs and have the same symptoms.

Do you even know what OBE really is?
Quote by Insicion

Is it possible that you're thinking of tunnel vision there?
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
I have the same thing. It's pretty normal, at least to me.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by heaven's gate

I am Obe and you shall not reveal my secrets ಠ_ಠ
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by heaven's gate

Order of the British Empire.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Quote by rworsl
Order of the British Empire.

Quote by CFH82
I am Obe and you shall not reveal my secrets ಠ_ಠ