Page 1 of 2
You know what really grinds my gears??? When people are at the drive thru and they dont know what they want. They sit there looking at the menu like its going to pop out and tell you what to get. Just order DAMIT! The whole point of a drive thru is to be quick, so if you dont know what you want get out of the way, cus i know what i want.

Thats what grinds my gears!!

What about you guys.... What really pisses you off??
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
People who don't even drive up to the speed limit annoy me no end

People saying 'I could care less' instead of I couldn't care less
People who don't know how to use apostrophes.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Men with no sense of humor.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
"If I stand in the coffee shop line and the person in front of me doesn't know what to order in the half hour they've been standing there, I should be allowed to kill them."
*People who use the word guesstimate instead of estimate

*People who drive slower than the speed limit

*People who open my door to tell me something and then don't close it when they leave

*People who open my door to tell me something and I ask them to shut it when they leave and they leave it like 1-inch open

*People who misquote movies or T.V. shows
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
What really grinds my gears is when people talk about what grinds their gears.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by dubstar92
*People who misquote movies or T.V. shows

THIS.

Also, people in general. This is why I live on the internet.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by americnidiot
"If I stand in the coffee shop line and the person in front of me doesn't know what to order in the half hour they've been standing there, I should be allowed to kill them."

+1.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JackalUK

OH MY GOD THIS
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
when i am playing Left4Dead and i am down on the expert difficulty, i am surrounded by zombies and my "teammates" decides to throw a molotov at me then explains to me because i am on fire he can't save me.
I can't stand people who crumple pages when they turn them. It's really frustrating. I lend my history book to somebody and get it back with most of the corners crumpled.... gaaaah
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by ironman1478
when i am playing Left4Dead and i am down on the expert difficulty, i am surrounded by zombies and my "teammates" decides to throw a molotov at me then explains to me because i am on fire he can't save me.

I lol'd!
Priests that specced shadow, Druid tanks and DPS warriors. I mean wtf?
Every comment on a myspace/facebook/etc. which uses "you're" incorrectly (i.e. your cute.) I don't think they grasp the concept that the two words are combined, but with one less letter and an apostrophe.
"Another thing that grinds my gears is when I can't find the droids I'm looking for"
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Running to catch a train, only to arrive and find out it's been delayed a considerable amount of time.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Priests that specced shadow, Druid tanks and DPS warriors. I mean wtf?

>_< and palas that heal and shamans that dps, and Death Knights! WTF IS THIS!

what grinds my gears is... sand... Gets everywhere.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
When I am in the middle of creating an epic on-the-go playlist on my ipod touch and then some f***er who doesn't have a ipod touch is all like "Can I touch it?" And then I say no. And then they go f*** it all up anyways. And then not only are my gears seriously ground, I have no more epic playlist
Quote by thedefrockednun

DAMN YOU I SIGGED HER FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I demand, in the name of the rt, that you change your sig...

NOW!!!!!!!!!

Quote by rigiddigits
RT meet!! Of epic global proportions!!!*
*world may asplode due to unprecedented levels of awesome.
People who have iPod touches grind my gears
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by CliffIsAngry
>_< and palas that heal and shamans that dps, and Death Knights! WTF IS THIS!

what grinds my gears is... sand... Gets everywhere.

Nerf palas. And DK's are just imba. Serial! Mage is the only class that still is lulz.
When there is a 70 mph speed limit on a highway and the person in the right lane is going 70 and someone comes up behind them going 71 and that person gets into the left lane (where I normally go at least 85) and proceeds to SLOWLY pass the person in the right lane, going 1 mph faster, as if they can't just stay behind them and reduce the speed by 1 mph.

Also when people slam on the breaks for cops, seriously give me a ****ing break, they aren't going to pull you over if you aren't going 5 mph. One time there was a cop on the highway in the middle lane of 3 lanes going 55 in a 70 I guess as a joke and everyone else was going his speed LIKE IT IS ILLEGAL TO PASS THE COP, I sped by all of them going 70.

And as most people have already said, people who drive under the speed limit aka grandma and grandpa and people who slow down to an almost stop when making a turn, I usually barely touch the brakes.

My town is built on 2 interstates so I get this **** all the time.
Last edited by EnemyWolf at Nov 23, 2008,
Quote by EnemyWolf
When there is a 70 mph speed limit on a highway and the person in the right lane is going 70 and someone comes up behind them going 71 and that person gets into the left lane (where I normally go at least 85) and proceeds to SLOWLY pass the person in the right lane, going 1 mph faster, as if they can't just stay behind them and reduce the speed by 1 mph.

Also when people slam on the breaks for cops, seriously give me a ****ing break, they aren't going to pull you over if you aren't going 5 mph. One time there was a cop on the highway in the middle lane of 3 lanes going 55 in a 70 I guess as a joke and everyone else was going his speed LIKE IT IS ILLEGAL TO PASS THE COP, I sped by all of them going 70.

And as most people have already said, people who drive under the speed limit aka grandma and grandpa and people who slow down to an almost stop when making a turn, I usually barely touch the brakes.

I ****ing agree! This is a great cause of ****ing roadrage!
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by JackalUK
People who don't even drive up to the speed limit annoy me no end

I have been doing this...I....I don't know what to say...I....I'm....sorry
homework that I just can't force myself to start

oh and the Jonas Brothers and Naked Brothers Band
Forever feels retarded in MT forum

-Equipment-
Squier Champ 15
Squier Bullet Stratocaster
-Shopping list-
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
1 guitar cable for that pedal
This is my favorite though, I have only seen it twice it is so epic on the road.

People passing 3+ in a no pass zone, almost getting in head on collisions and causing massive carnage, and then they turn, the second one was into a driveway ROFL, like WTF, why can't they just wait 10 seconds and make their turn, NOOOOOOOOOO MUST PASS 5 PEOPLE, RISK MY LIFE AND OTHERS AND THEN MAKE A TURN!
Johnny, that picture makes me want to take a bat with rusty nails in to heads....
Quote by JackalUK
Johnny, that picture makes me want to take a bat with rusty nails in to heads....

Yeah that's basically the feeling I have. And these guys are pretty much how ever single guy looks like in Sweden nowadays.
Page 1 of 2