Quote by pak1351
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLB900atJFs

why, the correct answer is the young joe bonamassa.

/thread

SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS ABOUT HIM! HUZZAH!

I've seen him live 4 times!
DEFINITELY this kid !!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WirEJbA14xA

Ten years old and has played with tracy bundy
(TGhis is not his best vid but since half of the kids play this song it would be easyer to choose)

EDIT: Lol someone else already posted him !
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
forget that shawn lane @ 16 years old
theres a youtube vid, i know its not fair but he has less resources back then
Wunderkind*
Logan

-Ignore the "A7X"'s in my name! I made this account before City of Evil existed!
Quote by Mezzo4te
asians dont count they probably play 12 hours a day from 2years old.

So when someone works hard to get what they want, they don't count as being great? What is wrong with you?
Quote by dk2
So when someone works hard to get what they want, they don't count as being great? What is wrong with you?

U're right but he was prolly just jking c,mon we know its not true that Asians don't have souls !
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by dk2
So when someone works hard to get what their parents want, they don't count as being great? What is wrong with you?

Fixed.

Most of the Asian families I know force their kids to practice all day, of course they get good but only a select few of them seem to put emotion into their playing
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by dk2

He's probably just jealous of teh azn skillz.
Quote by dk2

settle i was joking. asians pwn at guitar but not piano because they dont have the reach. but not bangin black hos because they dont have the reach.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OONnAVIQ3I

Had to be done. I'm sorry.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Mezzo4te
asians dont count they probably play 12 hours a day from 2years old.

lol if you mean chinese/japanese then yes
Confidence level descending....

*crash*
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Track #3 of Dream Theater's Images and Words album.

My attempt at J.P's BEST solo in my opinion.

Sorry for the bad video quality but I think the audio is better than before.

I recorded direct on this vid.

Gear for this video:

Dean Dime CFH

Line 6 Spider III

Spot the problem with the above ^^