I have been assigned We Wish You a Merry Christmas and i need the exact chords. I have looked with no luck.... the chords are complicated and some have the same symbol (ie F and later is F but with E flat) and i do not comprehend. The song is arranged by andy clark if that helps

the chords: Bb/c, F/A, Bb, G7, G/B, C, A7, A7/C#, Dmi, Dmi7, C7, Ami7, and G7/B

wowzers!

Thanks in advance,
Invader001
Sigs are for chumps...Wait a second...Damn!!!
Im a raging homo
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by invader001
Darn you Rickroller!!!1

I just had to!
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
reported
“Any other day I’d say no, but today I’m gonna go ahead and just say no.”

-Dr. Cox
Quote by invader001
what did i say?

Unless he's a complete douche he should have reported the rick-roller, it's at least a warnable offence.

Try this: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/chords/all_guitar_chords.html

or http://www.all-guitar-chords.com
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
it means that there is an alternate bass note, for instance C/B is a C chord played with a B in the bass instead of a C

i.e

-
Quote by IliekGuitar
reported

for what?
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

Quote by koalabacon
for what?

They're talking about msuspartan - He was reported for continuously posting "Rick Rolls" on multiple threads.

Now Logz has addressed this issue, and msuspartan is now known as a raging homo.
If you want an easy way to play the song just focus on the basic chord progression. In key of F (which sounds like what the original example was meant to be) that would be:

F - Bb - G - C - A - Dm Bb - C - F

For the theoretically inclined that would be a

1 - 4 - 2 - 5 - 3 - 6 progression followed by the 4-5-1 chords to wrap things up

So if you wanted to transpose to a different key, say key of G for example, you would instead use:

G C A D B (or B7) Em " and a ..." (C) happy... (D) new (G) year...

Its also a little mini-lesson in secondary dominants. The 2 and 3 chords in a major key are normally minor, but notice how the 2 and 3 chords in this progression are major. Instead of calling it a 2 chord, a fancier name would be the "V of V" (5 of 5) chord, because it functions as a dominant chord leading into the 5 chord. Same with the 3 chord, it's the dominant (V) chord of the following chord, the 6 chord.

Its a bunch of fancy talk for saying those chords (the major 2 and major 3 chords) work well because they lead into the next chord.

The 2 major chord (V of V chord) is really common in popular music. Example: key of G, 2 chord is normally minor,so that would be Am, but if you make it A major instead followed by a D chord (the 5 chord in key of G), you get that secondary dominant sound.
What? I am so dumb wiff my chords!!!

would it be alright if one of you looked at a scan i made and helped me transcribe it? i tried finding the chords and someone told me in band that they were minor chords and i was like "o_O........what?" so yeah
Sigs are for chumps...Wait a second...Damn!!!