I'm having knee surgery Tuesday... My computer's downstairs. I have to stay upstairs. This sucks. I'll miss The Pit for a few weeks, but oh well, I'll get some pain killers out of the deal. What a rectum of a week.
So you can't jump or roll down the stairs and then sleep downstairs?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Move your computer?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Just ask to have the computer upstairs? Since your having knee surgery whoevers computer it is should be pretty leniant.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Bitch, get into outter space and get irradiated. Mr Fantastic did it so you can....kids these days, so friggen lazy.
stay downstairs
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
Quote by Taxi_06
I'm having knee surgery Tuesday... My computer's downstairs. I have to stay upstairs. This sucks. I'll miss The Pit for a few weeks, but oh well, I'll get some pain killers out of the deal. What a rectum of a week.

I lol'd.
Quote by renegade2031
Just ask to have the computer upstairs? Since your having knee surgery whoevers computer it is should be pretty leniant.

Read my mind.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

what are you complaining about? this is your one chance to break free from the addicting drug that is internet and become a lot better at guitar
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.