Anybody having trouble tonight? I logged on earlier today, and it was fine. I had an email from Yahoo that said that if I didnt reply within 24 hours, they would delete my account. I replied within 2 hours of getting it. So now Im trying to get on, and it wont let me. Anybody else experiencing this?

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Congrats, you have replied to a phish e-mail, you account has been stolen. Lesson learnt...

Or not..
lol yahoo
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by JackalUK
Congrats, you have replied to a phish e-mail, you account has been stolen. Lesson learnt...

Or not..

lesson not learnt. It was from the Yahoo team though, cause I have em in my address book.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay

Quote by clemm
--clemm

n00b
just logged into mine, works fine
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by Megadeth2011
lesson not learnt. It was from the Yahoo team though, cause I have em in my address book.

Phishers use emails very similar to the yahoo ones. Theres ones from paypal too, sorry, you got rocked.
Sorry this is off topic, but I don't want to waste space on a new thread. Anyone having problems with facebook? It says I've exceeded the wall posting comment maximum, yet I've posted about 3 times in the past week and my account hasn't been hacked/phished. Any ideas?
Quote by PlaskiBass09
Phishers use emails very similar to the yahoo ones. Theres ones from paypal too, sorry, you got rocked.

yeah, just found out i think i got phished. I was able to get back in, and I set back up all my information, and changed the password. So i hope it doesnt happen again.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay

Quote by clemm
--clemm

n00b
Quote by JackalUK
Lesson learnt

Ah, smug mode...

what lesson?

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay

Quote by clemm
--clemm

n00b
Yahoo NEVER EVER EVER send you messages saying reply in 'time' or face deletion. It's bad for business.
Quote by JackalUK
Yahoo NEVER EVER EVER send you messages saying reply in 'time' or face deletion. It's bad for business.

i was just kidding. i know what lesson i learned.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay

Quote by clemm
--clemm

n00b
lol yahoo.

but glad to hear you got in and changed your password and stuff, hope it doesnt happen again.