For some reason, YouTube videos take somewhere along the lines of 3-5 minutes to load, and about 7-10 minutes to log in. However, when i go to Youtube with a proxy, everything loads fine.

It's frustrating because with the proxy, I cant log in, which means I can't upload/post comments/etc, and I become very impatient with the load times.

Anything like this happening to anyone else?
Your internet being slow has nothing to do with an IP restriction. Keyword being restriction, not maker slower.
You're*
Maybe you should stop ripping the wireless from across the street and buy real internet.
Quote by Survivalism
Your internet being slow has nothing to do with an IP restriction. Keyword being restriction, not maker slower.

eh, not too tech savvy here.

and I have 'real internet'.

I tried updating my flash player, but it didn't change anything.
Quote by Alexishxc1337
eh, not too tech savvy here.

and I have 'real internet'.

I tried updating my flash player, but it didn't change anything.

Neither am I. But, as far as I'm aware, YouTube doesn't have any IP restrictions. *shrug* I could be wrong.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
Neither am I. But, as far as I'm aware, YouTube doesn't have any IP restrictions. *shrug* I could be wrong.

It seems to be a fairly notorious problem though. I googled it and there are several forums in which the 'solution' is a proxy, but like I said it's inconvenient.

And it's not my browser, I tried both IE and Firefox.