So yeah, in the twilight thread I was reminded I own Mien Kampf and I thought how funny it was when I purchased the book. Well at the time my head was shaved because I was going to a kind of World War 2 reenactment thing that is a huge paintball game, called Oklahoma D-Day. Well, I pick up the book and take it to the cashier, there is a black lady at the cash register and she see what I'm buying and just gives me the evil eye. She then asked me why I would even read this and if I was a skinhead. I was just ummm no I'm not a skinhead, I was just interested in what could possibly convince a nation to hate a race.

So post your awkward situations of buying something.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Condoms

and I hate going to Guitar Center with my dad, because I look like the 14 year old kid who sits and points at Gibsons

MC name = Bearrorism
Red Bull
Stopwatch
Condoms.

The cashier just kept staring at me...
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by tayroar
So yeah, in the twilight thread I was reminded I own Mien Kampf and I thought how funny it was when I purchased the book. Well at the time my head was shaved because I was going to a kind of World War 2 reenactment thing that is a huge paintball game, called Oklahoma D-Day. Well, I pick up the book and take it to the cashier, there is a black lady at the cash register and she see what I'm buying and just gives me the evil eye. She then asked me why I would even read this and if I was a skinhead. I was just ummm no I'm not a skinhead, I was just interested in what could possibly convince a nation to hate a race.

So post your awkward situations of buying something.

Once I bought a Blue Oyster Cult cd from wal*mart, and as i placed it on the check-out counter the cashier picked it up and was like "Oh, you don't want this, they suck." I just looked at him with a "wtf" look and left. With the cd, of course
Quote by iceman_8319
Red Bull
Stopwatch
Condoms.

hahaha nice.
Quote by iceman_8319
Red Bull
Stopwatch
Condoms.

I try to charm women behind the counters in clothes stores. It never gets me any discounts
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Ok so I checking out at Barnes and Nobles with An Idiots guide to Terrorism, Mein Kampf, and a couple of Charles Dickon's works. Soon as the cashier saw A Christmas Carol she called the po po on my ass. Try explaining reading that for "fun".
Ibanez RGT42DX
-D'Addario .09-.42
Washburn X10
-Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottem
Cort 5 String Bass

Kustom Arrow 160FX
Electro-Harmonix-Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
Digitech-Grunge

Quote by A8039077

I try to charm women behind the counters in clothes stores. It never gets me any discounts

You should say, "Can I have a discount?" when they reply no just say, "You wanna see how easily I can overpower you?"
I never found buying condoms to be that awkward, at all, I mean you gotta do what you gotta do to keep from gettin' scurrrrrrvy or a kid - but ultimately and most importantly, the sweet sweet reward that requires that rubber shield in the first place.

It's kind of like your buying little trophies representing justice.
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

I need moar of this, guys.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Quote by tayroar
You should say, "Can I have a discount?" when they reply no just say, "You wanna see how easily I can overpower you?"

and they'll say "you wanna hear how loud i can scream?"
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
Quote by iceman_8319
Red Bull
Stopwatch
Condoms.

That's great.

Not me, but a friend of my aunt's and her husband were trying to concieve a baby. She wasn't pregnant yet, and they haden't started "trying" yet (ie; without condoms/birth control).

So they stop by a grocery store to pick up a couple packs of smokes and a bottle of Jack Daniels. They figure, while they're there they might as well grab a pregnancy test also.

She coulden't figure out why the clerk kept looking at her funny.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by dxvxb
and they'll say "you wanna hear how loud i can scream?"

and then you say "I don't appreciate your sexual innuendos, can I see your manager."
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
buying my wife for 3 goats.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
I never feel awkward buying condoms.

or anything, really.
curses! foiled again

Epiphone Les Paul Custom "Silverburst"
Bought lube and a fleshlight once. I got some strange looks.

Or it could've been the fact that I was in a Toys R' Us. That was pretty weird.
buying a windowless van, 5 lbs. of candy, duck tape, and rope.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
buying a shovel, a box of large garbage bags, industrial strength carpet cleaner and quicklime.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I work at a convenience store and it is the most awkward thing ever when old greasy guys comes in and buy condoms or a maxim. I want to just burst out laughing. And yet I wish to cry myself to sleep because of the sickness of it all.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by dubstar92
and then you say "I don't appreciate your sexual innuendos, can I see your manager."

haha...
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."