share your evil teacher stories here.

in kindergarten i was complaining in class because of a brutal ****ing hangnail. i complained so much that the teacher grabbed my hair, dragged me into the back room, ripped my brutal ****ing hangnail off, and left me to whither in misery. maybe thats why im so ****ed up...
somehow i get the feeling that how it happened and how a kindergartener saw it were very different.
Call me Jack
Quote by srv_king
somehow i get the feeling that how it happened and how a kindergartener saw it were very different.

hahaha most likely
We were doing a quiz about some book and one of the questions was
"what happened to Jack after he went to war?"
I put "He got shot down by a plane"(because that is what happened) and I got that one wrong because it was supposed to be "He was shot and killed in battle by an airplane"
>_>
And on the next quiz, I answered a question like "He was killed in battle by a German"
The actual answer was "He got shot"
God damn those substitute teachers.

MC name = Bearrorism
Well I don't see how having a hangnail ripped off in kindergarten would have any effect on how you fail at drawing boobs using parenthesis and periods.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by Gargantuan
We were doing a quiz about some book and one of the questions was
"what happened to Jack after he went to war?"
I put "He got shot down by a plane"(because that is what happened) and I got that one wrong because it was supposed to be "He was shot and killed in battle by an airplane"
>_>
And on the next quiz, I answered a question like "He was killed in battle by a German"
The actual answer was "He got shot"
God damn those substitute teachers.

When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by stradivari310
Well I don't see how having a hangnail ripped off in kindergarten would have any effect on how you fail at drawing boobs using parenthesis and periods.

HEY
my boobs are the way of the future.
last friday, we had a sub for physics. we were taking a test and as he was handing out the papers he didnt give one to my friend. when my friend told him he skipped him the sub refused to give him a test. and also another kid in my class got up during the test to blow his nose and got written up for it. damned subs.
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
Quote by stradivari310

Quote by wizards?
He's today's tom sawyer, he just gets high on you... He doesn't tell stories anymore

Quote by Hoffydoodle
I love you my Friend
have an E-Cookie

Have a wonderful day =)
i once got a detention for sneezing in like sixth grade
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I got beat with the searchbar by one...... (oh my god, I'm turning into the kind of person I despise!)