i need to buy a cell phone soon, i want something with cool features, and below 300 dollars on a normal plan, i don't no specifically what i want, so i was wondering if you guys could help please

Ftw.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Nokia 6234. Its pretty good. Bluetooth, takes photos and videos, mp3, can go on the internet. Its just under NZ$300.
im personally a fan of my krazer its sturdy simple but still has good features a la mp3 player and it has great reception
iphone or blackberry storm $200 with a plan
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
any phone on verizon will pretty much be able to do the same thing as any other verizon phone. Yeah, i know that some have a keyboard or a touch pad or whatever, but verizon puts pretty much the same features on the free razr as any other verizon phone with a "too cool for school catchy name". So if your going the verizon route do not spend a lot
iphone duh
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm about 5' 4" and have slightly furry feet.....I'm not going in a ****ing volcano though...

I love the Foo's!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
Quote by dmiwshicldply
im personally a fan of my krazer its sturdy simple but still has good features a la mp3 player and it has great reception

how much is a krazer i was thinking about getting one
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
why do you want a krazer or whatever. its a razr thats easier to break. i dare you to find something on the krazr that i cant do on my crappy piece of **** razr
i have worst i got a motorola w 385,ITS NOT EVEN A RAZOR!
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by blacklabel22333
any phone on verizon will pretty much be able to do the same thing as any other verizon phone. Yeah, i know that some have a keyboard or a touch pad or whatever, but verizon puts pretty much the same features on the free razr as any other verizon phone with a "too cool for school catchy name". So if your going the verizon route do not spend a lot

congrats for being a moron... Verizon supports blackberry phones... not the same as a razr... you lose... fail...
Quote by blacklabel22333
why do you want a krazer or whatever. its a razr thats easier to break. i dare you to find something on the krazr that i cant do on my crappy piece of **** razr

razrs are good but krazers are great to, and btw i had a razor it was replaced three times because it tore up. my krazer has been replaced once and that was because i was a dumbass and jumped in the lake with it
Not a samsung e250.. Battery last's like 4 hours..
a little lost.....
my lg shine is pretty kickass. it can hold a little bit of music but you should get a memory card for it to use it sereously as a music player (it only comes with like 40 MB of memory or so). the camera on it also takes some good quality pictures. whats also cool is that it feels like a camera when you hold it. it has a pretty big size screen and the mirror is convenient as well. its only about 220 bucks which should leave you enough for a 2, 4, or even an 8 GB card with money still left over
RIP George Carlin (1937-2008)
Get an iPhone and play guitar on it
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Get a MotoKrazr I've had mine for 2 years and it has worked just like it did when i first got it. Has sound recorder video recording and photo taking. Only **** that sucks is that that you can't get any ringtones except through the expensive VZW music store, but thats only if you get Verizon.
G1

it is the superior phone
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....